Profit 50 pip with trend line analysis
Page 1 of 117 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Profit 50 pip with trend line analysis

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 21

Profit 50 pip with trend line analysis

I asked permission to the moderator to make a thread about the trend line analysis. This analysis is simple but profitable, you just need skill create a trend line. by connecting some of the high price (current down trend) and connect multiple low price (current up trend).
    I want an interactive, let's start the analysis for the pair eur / usd
    untitled.jpg

Not allowed!
    Last edited by ngalapreceh; 11-10-2014 at 02:50 AM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Very nice dear keep it up I think its very essential to focus on the market trend at the time of trading without following market trend a trader will do many mistakes and it will be one of the dangerous step also to open any position because if we are doing trading opposite of a trend then we are never safe here

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Very nice dear keep it up I think its very essential to focus on the market trend at the time of trading without following market trend a trader will do many mistakes and it will be one of the dangerous step also to open any position because if we are doing trading opposite of a trend then we are never safe here
    you're right, trading with the trend is the key to make a profit. behold yesterday I got a profit of 50 pips, but I would not trade on a daily basis, I will only trade if the price correction has been completed, then I will open the position in accordance with the direction of the trend. This is an easy way of analysis but profitable, but do not forget the risk management, because sometimes we would get a loss

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 28
    Ngalapreceh=> i very interesting about your strategy, simple and profitable trading strategy. i want learning from you, how to make trend line, what mean high and low price? I want profit 50 pip too. Thanks before

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by laregunung View Post
    Ngalapreceh=> i very interesting about your strategy, simple and profitable trading strategy. i want learning from you, how to make trend line, what mean high and low price? I want profit 50 pip too. Thanks before
    I would like to give an example of an image in the pair GBP / USD on a daily time frame. The current trend is down, you can start creating the trend line by clicking the link trend line, this is a facility in metatrader4. then create a trend line by connecting multiple high. very simple for in practice, the trend line you can analyze the direction of the trend and trend reversal. I hope the seniors in this forum helpful in explaining the trend line

untitled.JPG

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I want practice in demo account with trend line analysis, i think this analysis is the same as with moving average analysis, trend is my friend. I want learning reversal trend too, i hope you help me

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by laregunung View Post
    I want practice in demo account with trend line analysis, i think this analysis is the same as with moving average analysis, trend is my friend. I want learning reversal trend too, i hope you help me
    of course, we learn together, you're right, the trend line analysis is used to analyze trends and reversal trend, this analysis is the same as of the trend line, so the trend line has in common with the moving average indicator. I think moving average trend line is dynamic, can serve as support or resistance as well. reversal of the trend line analysis if candlestick break out the trend line, and the candlestick formed outside the trend line

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I like your analysis, because you give me picture, and now, i know how to draw trend line,, good job bro,,,,

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Well, if it is trend trading analysis, then i believe that it is the time frame the trader use that will suggest what the trader will get in doing it. In this results, it is of greater importance for trader to be prudent with the chart breakout, if it is not a false breakout, it might make money for the trader with more than what he even bargained for.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    I asked permission to the moderator to make a thread about the trend line analysis. This analysis is simple but profitable, you just need skill create a trend line. by connecting some of the high price (current down trend) and connect multiple low price (current up trend).
    I want an interactive, let's start the analysis for the pair eur / usd
    untitled.jpg
    I also use trading trendline in my strategy. This system is simple but very effective to earn more profit. I also agree with you using higher time fram to use. But if you flase to entry in small time frame you may get more stop loss poin. Do not try to radically to entry in small time frame

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 117 123451151101 ... LastLast