Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Signals in meta trader

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0

Signals in meta trader

Friends, Do you know that there is a signal option within your meta trader? I think most of the traders don't know about it, that's why I am opening this thread for them. This is an option that can easily find in your meta trader, you will have to click on the tab of signal in your Terminal window, in your meta trader. I am inserting here the picture for your reference.

signals tab.jpg

There are several steps you need to do in order to use signals service. You need to sign up with MQL5 community that is a website, the signup is free. Then you can subscribe to any signal provider, there are some paid signals and some are free, you can see the price of signals within that tab, just scroll down and see that how much signal providers are available, you can also sort out them by filtering them, like free of cost or paid, just click on the column above which is showing the price. Then choose your signal provider, by clicking on the name, see their portfolio, if you think that they are suitable signal provider according to your capital then subcribe them and you will get their signals upon their trading, almost instant.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Thanks for your suggestion my friend but personally I not like to follow any kind of signal I am following my own trading analysis since 2,3 years and earning good profit from the market as a new trader we need a lot of hard work in forex otherwise we will never be able to become a good consistent profitable trader in forex

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    it is right, to get the signals , we need to join with mql5 community, and then we can follow some traders in there who offer their signals, several months ago, we can create free signals in there, and with just enter our trading number and investor password, and set the price or fees with 0, but now, there is no free anymore, minimal , need to set 20 usd to make signals,

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    But we should always try to follow good trader's only there are many trader's in this business and don't know how much from them are making consistent profit in forex so is our duty to choose the best trader from them and for sure after that we can follow our selection or selected trader signals

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Personally I also like to follow my own trading strategy I basically follow the market trend I am working a lot upon my trading strategy I am loosing money some time but in average it giving me a very good profit I think trend following trading strategy is very good for us so I not like to follow any other signal or person advice

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 14
    thanks for an important article on the thread. in the forex for earning the money i do not depend on the any kind of signal, i think that in the forex i am the best for analysis that why i do use my signal, i think that is the best for the trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    This is a good innovation on the third generation of the update on the mt4 trading platform, it is good, but i believe that the traders here should be redefined with better rules, only the traders that has gotten a success in the market for more than 6 months should be allowed to stay giving traders signals.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Personally I also like to follow my own trading strategy I basically follow the market trend I am working a lot upon my trading strategy I am loosing money some time but in average it giving me a very good profit I think trend following trading strategy is very good for us so I not like to follow any other signal or person advice
    If you want to follow your own strategy then it is good, but you can use those signals in demo accounts too, if you find someone is providing free signals then you can subscribe him and your demo account will get the signals automatically, this is to highlight the automatic signals system, if you have a look on it, then it will increase your knowledge and experience.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Yeah right for our analysis it will be a very good idea to follow other's it will give us a good knowledge that how other trader's are making money in forex and we can implement their strategies in our trading system too but personally I think that until we will not learn ourself here till then no indicator or signal will help us to make money

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Yeah right for our analysis it will be a very good idea to follow other's it will give us a good knowledge that how other trader's are making money in forex and we can implement their strategies in our trading system too but personally I think that until we will not learn ourself here till then no indicator or signal will help us to make money
    Brother, whether you follow others or not, but there is a chance to see what other traders are doing and you will be able to get good results, you can see that how traders are doing their trades, how much lots they are using, how often they trade and on which session they trade, so it will give good experience.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast