Thread: Use of profile in meta trader

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0

Use of profile in meta trader

Dear friends,

Here I want to share another thing that is necessary for a trader aiming to become a professional trader. In this part, I want to discuss the option that is called profile in meta traders. This option is available at the bottom of the meta trader, you can see this in the picture below.

profile1.jpg

In the picture above you can see my own created profiles, if you click on this option in your meta trader then you will see some custom profiles, but most of them are not useful, because they don't have your chosen indicators and the size of charts, so you need to create your own. Now question arise, why should we use this profile option?

The answer is, because we need to categorize the currency pairs by their base currencies, like, if there are several pairs, and we need to see exotic pairs only then we will have to create a profile with all exotic pairs, similarly we can create profile of Euro, Usd crosses, Swiss franc, Sterling etc. Even we can create profiles of CFDs and stocks if available with the broker.

This option is also useful if the charts of cent account are different from the standard account, as it is showing in the picture above. We can create that profile too. This is another step towards professional trader. Isn't it? Your comments are welcome.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Thanks for the very good explanation about the use of profile in meta trader 4. This is my first time when I heard about this I will try to check this and will try to know about its function too you posted a very good thread sir it will help many members to know about the use of profile in meta trader 4 software thanks once again for this

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    This is a very good information, I did not hear about this before, but I know now. It means that a trader can not know all the function of the metratrader4, it will be taught as times goes on, this is what is called the experience in the forex trading. Experience is very vital, and it safes traders over the course of his trading.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Thanks for the very good explanation about the use of profile in meta trader 4. This is my first time when I heard about this I will try to check this and will try to know about its function too you posted a very good thread sir it will help many members to know about the use of profile in meta trader 4 software thanks once again for this
    If you want to be a professional trader, then you will have to see all these functions which I have mentioned in my threads, because I know that how much important they are, not only profile, but your template are also important, template and profiles are much similar, but their functions are different, once you use them, you will be able to trade with ease.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Hi dear, frankly I never use this feature, even I do not know what it does, I just know about this feature after I read this thread, thank you for your information. Actually I often find this feature in mt4 flatform, but I was never interested in knowing what the function of this feature before I know what its function after I read your thread.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Hi dear, frankly I never use this feature, even I do not know what it does, I just know about this feature after I read this thread, thank you for your information. Actually I often find this feature in mt4 flatform, but I was never interested in knowing what the function of this feature before I know what its function after I read your thread.
    That's great that you have learned about it with my thread, and I am happy that I have spread the information that is useful for traders in their trading and to be disciplined, so these are some steps that a trader need to put in order to be a professional in forex market. There is another option that I have shared in another thread, may probably help you in your trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    What a great thread mate its my first time when I heard about this topic, I never heard about it and never tried to search it this is a good thread for all trader's because you explain it very well. I will create a profile very soon and will try to use this feature. I liked your thread very much mate and thanks once again for this feature

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    What a great thread mate its my first time when I heard about this topic, I never heard about it and never tried to search it this is a good thread for all trader's because you explain it very well. I will create a profile very soon and will try to use this feature. I liked your thread very much mate and thanks once again for this feature
    Thanks for your appreciation friend, the main aim of this thread is to spread the information that is very much necessary for traders to be a pro. This is include in those steps that are necessary for professional trader, you need to see my another thread related to template, so that you will be able to understand the second step towards professionalism in forex market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    We all can help each other like this way almost all members are posting very good thread's now days in this forum. I can see that you also posting very good thread's sir thanks a lot for them. I never learned about this feature before but not I am using this feature in meta trader 4 terminal hope you will create many more informative threads in near future

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    We all can help each other like this way almost all members are posting very good thread's now days in this forum. I can see that you also posting very good thread's sir thanks a lot for them. I never learned about this feature before but not I am using this feature in meta trader 4 terminal hope you will create many more informative threads in near future
    Well, if you liked my thread too much then why don't you try it in your demo account? why don't you see the benefits of this option, as I have described here in my first post, you can see the results and you should ponder about it, so that you would be able to follow the ways that professional traders choose.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast