Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: What are templates and how to use them

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0

What are templates and how to use them

Well, most of the traders do not know about templates, because they are typical trader, they just trade with one pair and stick with that. Well, it is ok, if they don't want to trade with more than one pair, but if a trader need to be a professional trader then he / she will have to follow some steps so that they will be a good trader in future. In this connection I am sharing here one option that is called template.

This option is available in your meta trader. You can find that option in the toolbar, most probably at last option of tools.

Attachment 11699

In this picture you can see the button and the caption of template. Now let me tell you what are templates and why we use them.

These templates are actually the combination of the indicators and options that you use in your chart. Lets suppose if you change the color of your candles then it is not necessary to change your candles of all charts step by step. If you use some indicators like MACD, RSI then you need to put them once and save that template. More in simple words. If you have a chart of Eur/usd, with black and green candles, without any indicator, but you need to put some indicators and you are fade up to do all the things manually, then just do all the things once, and then click on the template button and click on save template and then name that template of your own choice. After doing that, you will see your chosen name in the template list. Though there are some custom templates in that list, which you can check by clicking. See the picture below.

Attachment 11700

We use these templates to make our all the charts with same configuration, we don't need to do any additional effort, else then just open a chart and then simply click on the template and chose our template. This thing looks professional, isn't it?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 30
    It is so easy to know about the temples and the way we have to find more details about the market so i think that the trading results can be very effective . and i think that by applying the trading basics we can find more ways for the making a good templates to use for the trading by drawing simple indicators . and also it can be very good and effective to think of the market news .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    What are templates and how to use them
    yes the template works as saving of the less on times as applying use with the details on preset with the indy occupation to attach with the chart layer, and works with the extras with the details on uses as focusing with the distinct on point with the level of moderation.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 13
    [lang=pt]Truth I think it makes a big difference between the graphics and pairs of coins , the indicators are not always effective the same type of model and coins this can help much time to replace your pair of currency, I think it is very important to quote from this information that the operators of forex data can be very well, I think that until the color of the graph can help identify a better market trend.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    It is so easy to know about the temples and the way we have to find more details about the market so i think that the trading results can be very effective . and i think that by applying the trading basics we can find more ways for the making a good templates to use for the trading by drawing simple indicators . and also it can be very good and effective to think of the market news .
    This is no temple my friend, it is called template, that is good for traders that are sure to gave their strategies and want to keep them in a handle format to be accessible by them any time in an easier form. This is good for traders, it is more important for traders that wants to be consistent while they do their trading analysis in forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    In this picture you can see the button and the caption of template. Now let me tell you what are templates and why we use them.
    yes the template helps as trader might gains with the decision on applying use of same orders with the initials on attribution to put with the field of chart as more to attach with the personal deregulation on extending focus being with the extras on arrange as appealing moderation.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    using the template is a part of our developmental process, it simply indicates that we have matured as traders, we must be able to as traders to fuse as many instruments together to make our trade easy, we can not afford to be stagnant, we must learn new thing all the time as this will always add to our knowledge and experience as traders, using templates gives us the opportunity of not looking for new indicator each time we are having some trades to take on.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by forexchampion View Post
    using the template is a part of our developmental process, it simply indicates that we have matured as traders, we must be able to as traders to fuse as many instruments together to make our trade easy, we can not afford to be stagnant, we must learn new thing all the time as this will always add to our knowledge and experience as traders, using templates gives us the opportunity of not looking for new indicator each time we are having some trades to take on.
    Templates make easy to use indicators, but ultimately the indicators give results on how we can use them. Nobody can become profitable in forex by depending on his luck.So we can not say forex is a luck business.We need hard working,skill and luck to become successful in forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 30
    the template is an easy way to use what strategy you formed not in a need to establish them at every chart you trade at . i think that this can help the trade who want to trade different types of charts . i think that the different tools of indicators candle shapes and another points to use in the trading .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Personally I don't want to do trade with a lot of strategies so I only apply the one single template each time on my chart, its already fixed in my all currency pairs so I don't have any need of so many templates at the moment but this is a good option for those who want to test a lot of strategies, we can use template and can save our trading system for life time in our mt4 terminal.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    To make a template is really important and can be sure that when we have certain provisions that we have to really work with a chart and be sure that we have informations that chant the right market sources that makes it proper for the right choices we have seen a lot of good informations that come out when one is making a good template we have we have to to bring in out in the same.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast