What are templates and how to use them - Page 4
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 254

Thread: What are templates and how to use them

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    I love meta trader4 because of its ease of trading and I love Forex because of high leverage. I think in forex it is the broker that gives leverage and not any country. There are leverages ranging from 1:10 to as much as 1:2000 by some brokers which is just to compliment your investment and give you the previledge of trading more.
    Trading with high leverage is good I also like to use higher leverage in my trading account but make sure that you are using a strong management to deal with this market otherwise high leverage create many problems to you at the time of trading. Meta trader 4 is very popular and you are right that its very easy to do trade in mt4 terminal.

  2. #32
    Templates are well organized indicators that when combined give a clear time and clear trades and they are very helpful to all those who know and understand them so its always good to run them in a good source of information that can work for you we are all said to prove that when we are trading forex we can make something work for the same templates, individual traders can make their own templates

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Kariuki View Post
    Templates are well organized indicators that when combined give a clear time and clear trades and they are very helpful to all those who know and understand them so its always good to run them in a good source of information that can work for you we are all said to prove that when we are trading forex we can make something work for the same templates, individual traders can make their own templates
    Which kinds of templates you are talking about sir? Let me check the thread first. Oh yes I can see that you are right about them, a trader can create his own templates or can choose the custom ones, I have my own trading template and almost all are happy to create their own template in which they can use their favorite tools, indicators, charts, etc. I have saved my template with the name of swing in which I have using three moving averages.

  4. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    State Himachal Pradesh
    Posts
    9,370
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    Yes Forex is so lucrative a little learning can attract a person towards it. Anyone can do Forex trading but trader should know Forex's rules, terms, condition. Trader should have proper concept about Forex otherwise trader may be failed. Trader can learn may things from Forex trading.People can do Forex trading as a part time or full time.
    Yes friend it can attract anybody because we all can gain unlimited amount of money in short term time in forex market. Most of trader's are greedy in forex so they want to start their trading with short amount of knowledge too. But as you are saying we have to do trade according to forex terms and condition, and rules. Proper knowledge of concept should be in our mind before opening a real trading account.

  5. #35
    Templates are a combination of different trading tools and process that works well for every one who thinks and wants to know and understand how the same alll of them can be put together but its also something that we all know that can help us be well involved and well processed. its all in the same path of all traders and can be well influenced to make the right tools well generated.

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Yes friend it can attract anybody because we all can gain unlimited amount of money in short term time in forex market. Most of trader's are greedy in forex so they want to start their trading with short amount of knowledge too. But as you are saying we have to do trade according to forex terms and condition, and rules. Proper knowledge of concept should be in our mind before opening a real trading account.
    Greed is bad for people, and all we know that most of trader's are suffering from it only daily bases here. Most of trader's are out of this business with packed lunch due to their greed, and its not very easy at all to control your greed, it can take some time prevail our greed problem. You are correct that a lot of trader's are speculator's about their money in a big way, they are blind trader's and its costing them a huge failure in forex.

  7. #37
    Templates are a kind of setups in the chart when you are trading. Suppose you open a chart of koka cola stock and you put support and resistance line on it and also moving average on it and also use different indicators on it. So if you want them to save you can save the template.

  8. #38
    The use of template will prevent you from the stress of picking your indicators and some other tools of your choice each time you open a new chart. All you need to do is to save the template with a particular name and any time you open chart of a new currency pair, you will jut click on the saved template and the chart will look exactly the way you want it.It was after I learned this that I stopped giving myself stress of having to pick my indicators one after the other whenever I opened a new chart

  9. #39
    In my own best of knowledge, I will say in my own words that template is the combination of different tools, indicators and whatever u have to create something that will serve you, save your time and also reduce the burden of recreating that particular thing all over again, all you have to do is to go back to the previous tempate and select it to do whatever thing you so which to do with it.

  10. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,529
    Quote Originally Posted by impexo27 View Post
    Templates are a kind of setups in the chart when you are trading. Suppose you open a chart of koka cola stock and you put support and resistance line on it and also moving average on it and also use different indicators on it. So if you want them to save you can save the template.
    I know template every well, it will save the preferred indicators and strategies of the trader, but sometimes, it is not working for me, may be that is the fault of my PC, because it will always go back to its default level, and i do not know why it is doing like that. But when the traders get the templates correctly, it will relieve them of the stress of always loading a new set of indicators again and again.

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •