What are templates and how to use them - Page 3
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: What are templates and how to use them

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0

What are templates and how to use them

Well, most of the traders do not know about templates, because they are typical trader, they just trade with one pair and stick with that. Well, it is ok, if they don't want to trade with more than one pair, but if a trader need to be a professional trader then he / she will have to follow some steps so that they will be a good trader in future. In this connection I am sharing here one option that is called template.

This option is available in your meta trader. You can find that option in the toolbar, most probably at last option of tools.

Attachment 11699

In this picture you can see the button and the caption of template. Now let me tell you what are templates and why we use them.

These templates are actually the combination of the indicators and options that you use in your chart. Lets suppose if you change the color of your candles then it is not necessary to change your candles of all charts step by step. If you use some indicators like MACD, RSI then you need to put them once and save that template. More in simple words. If you have a chart of Eur/usd, with black and green candles, without any indicator, but you need to put some indicators and you are fade up to do all the things manually, then just do all the things once, and then click on the template button and click on save template and then name that template of your own choice. After doing that, you will see your chosen name in the template list. Though there are some custom templates in that list, which you can check by clicking. See the picture below.

Attachment 11700

We use these templates to make our all the charts with same configuration, we don't need to do any additional effort, else then just open a chart and then simply click on the template and chose our template. This thing looks professional, isn't it?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Good Khimi I think meta trader 4 is a good platform for trading because we can't use hedging in meta trader five that's why people like to use meta trader 4 even we can't ea in meta trader five so that's why too people like to do trade in this terminal. Personally I am also using meta trader 4 terminal and suggest every new trader to start his journey with mt4 learning
    I love meta trader4 because of its ease of trading and I love Forex because of high leverage. I think in forex it is the broker that gives leverage and not any country. There are leverages ranging from 1:10 to as much as 1:2000 by some brokers which is just to compliment your investment and give you the previledge of trading more.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the use of templates as those to refer with the chance on earning of the monetary with the application that those to shows of the ones with the focus on shifts with the distinct on quantification as to had with commons on differing the one to had with the proven on delivering good performance.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    I love meta trader4 because of its ease of trading and I love Forex because of high leverage. I think in forex it is the broker that gives leverage and not any country. There are leverages ranging from 1:10 to as much as 1:2000 by some brokers which is just to compliment your investment and give you the previledge of trading more.
    Yes mate there is a high leverage benefit in many forex brokers. Almost all broker's give high leverage facility to do trade in forex. But I not like to use higher leverage at all, I always use 1:400 to 1:500 maximum leverage in trading because that's enough to make me good profit and its suit to my trading style too. But yes we can increase leverage anytime.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Yes mate there is a high leverage benefit in many forex brokers. Almost all broker's give high leverage facility to do trade in forex. But I not like to use higher leverage at all, I always use 1:400 to 1:500 maximum leverage in trading because that's enough to make me good profit and its suit to my trading style too. But yes we can increase leverage anytime.
    I am using pro cent account service right now in robo forex broker and I think there is 1:500 maximum leverage that we can use in pro cent account. I don't know much about other trading accounts features in robo forex broker. But I think 1:500 is enough to do trade with a short term or long term trading goal. We can take bigger lot size with this level of leverage.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Usually I trade using same template settings in some currencies such as EURUSD and AUDUSD. It's only a single template so it has same configuration to all pairs. Most of the time I only use blank template which includes blank chart and candlestick (naked chart). Though it helps me to save some settings to one place, template doesn't help much in my trades. I only take it as a tool, that's all.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    Usually I trade using same template settings in some currencies such as EURUSD and AUDUSD. It's only a single template so it has same configuration to all pairs. Most of the time I only use blank template which includes blank chart and candlestick (naked chart). Though it helps me to save some settings to one place, template doesn't help much in my trades. I only take it as a tool, that's all.
    Yeah we can create one template in mt4 for ourself and can save it in meta trader 4 terminal. After that we can use it in all currency pairs I follow the same, some other forum members also created same thread like this in this forum, I think these are good basic things for all newbies. We all have information about it but most of news are always less aware with mt4 use.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Yeah we can create one template in mt4 for ourself and can save it in meta trader 4 terminal. After that we can use it in all currency pairs I follow the same, some other forum members also created same thread like this in this forum, I think these are good basic things for all newbies. We all have information about it but most of news are always less aware with mt4 use.
    I do use indicators but not templates. I have proper planning in my trading. Normally and generallo speaking, it is always advisable that one should invest the amount he can afford to lose. But often times people still get to lose it na ni. My advise is that you give enough time to learni after which I advise that a reasonable money should be invested.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    I do use indicators but not templates. I have proper planning in my trading. Normally and generallo speaking, it is always advisable that one should invest the amount he can afford to lose. But often times people still get to lose it na ni. My advise is that you give enough time to learni after which I advise that a reasonable money should be invested.
    Forex trader will not end in near future so there is no need to take any fast decision. You point is good mate we should invest the amount that we can afford to lose in forex, Because many time I see that people do trade with borrow money, loan money etc. Which give them a lot of pressure in trading, I think a proper learning and a reasonable capital amount should be invested in our trading account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Forex trader will not end in near future so there is no need to take any fast decision. You point is good mate we should invest the amount that we can afford to lose in forex, Because many time I see that people do trade with borrow money, loan money etc. Which give them a lot of pressure in trading, I think a proper learning and a reasonable capital amount should be invested in our trading account.
    Well, i believe in that as well as for me. It's just that most people will start to notice forex trading anyway and then they can earn the money by keep following the forex market. And then maybe 50 out of 100 people that know about forex trading will just try it in the end. Surely there will be many traders born from there and the world can just be filled with forex traders.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Well, i believe in that as well as for me. It's just that most people will start to notice forex trading anyway and then they can earn the money by keep following the forex market. And then maybe 50 out of 100 people that know about forex trading will just try it in the end. Surely there will be many
    traders born from there and the world can just be filled with forex traders.
    Yes Forex is so lucrative a little learning can attract a person towards it. Anyone can do Forex trading but trader should know Forex's rules, terms, condition. Trader should have proper concept about Forex otherwise trader may be failed. Trader can learn may things from Forex trading.People can do Forex trading as a part time or full time.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast