What are templates and how to use them - Page 2
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: What are templates and how to use them

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0

What are templates and how to use them

Well, most of the traders do not know about templates, because they are typical trader, they just trade with one pair and stick with that. Well, it is ok, if they don't want to trade with more than one pair, but if a trader need to be a professional trader then he / she will have to follow some steps so that they will be a good trader in future. In this connection I am sharing here one option that is called template.

This option is available in your meta trader. You can find that option in the toolbar, most probably at last option of tools.

Attachment 11699

In this picture you can see the button and the caption of template. Now let me tell you what are templates and why we use them.

These templates are actually the combination of the indicators and options that you use in your chart. Lets suppose if you change the color of your candles then it is not necessary to change your candles of all charts step by step. If you use some indicators like MACD, RSI then you need to put them once and save that template. More in simple words. If you have a chart of Eur/usd, with black and green candles, without any indicator, but you need to put some indicators and you are fade up to do all the things manually, then just do all the things once, and then click on the template button and click on save template and then name that template of your own choice. After doing that, you will see your chosen name in the template list. Though there are some custom templates in that list, which you can check by clicking. See the picture below.

Attachment 11700

We use these templates to make our all the charts with same configuration, we don't need to do any additional effort, else then just open a chart and then simply click on the template and chose our template. This thing looks professional, isn't it?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    It is encouraging to trade with the mind of good works. It saves the time of trader on this issue, when the trader do not have to be wasting time of putting systems that that has been saved already. It is very innovative and get traders caution if they do it rightly well. There is nothing to lose with templates loading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Almost all trader's use templates in trading but as we can see that most of new trader's don't know much about this so for sure form them its a very good thread from where they can learn a lot about using templates in their trading system. It reduce the work load of any trader in forex very nice thread

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Almost all trader's use templates in trading but as we can see that most of new trader's don't know much about this so for sure form them its a very good thread from where they can learn a lot about using templates in their trading system. It reduce the work load of any trader in forex very nice thread
    Thanks for your compliments, but I want to tell you that a lot of traders I know in forex market, they don't even know about templates, they don't know about the use of templates, and they are experienced too, so that's why I decided to open this thread for the sake of people who are interested in learning.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Its a very good thread mate you are right there are many trader's in this business many trader's are joining this business on daily bases so its very hard to know about the use of templates for them even then don't know much about meta trader 4 terminal so I think this type of thread will be very helpful for them

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Its a very good thread mate you are right there are many trader's in this business many trader's are joining this business on daily bases so its very hard to know about the use of templates for them even then don't know much about meta trader 4 terminal so I think this type of thread will be very helpful for them
    There is another thing that I wanted to tell you mate, that nowadays there are several terminals available with brokers, not only meta trader 4, so that's why traders are now scattered, some of them are trading with option, ctrader, android, meta trader 5, web trader and then java trader, so that's why it will be difficult for all the traders to know about this option, but I want to spread this information to those who intend to trade by meta trader 4.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Yeah I think that's true but most of trader's are still doing trading with meta trader 4 so it's very important to spread the features of meta trader 4 terminal it will help many people to know about all features of meta trader 4 terminal. I am not following other trading software's for now even a new trader start with meta trader 4 terminal learning

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    This is the means of reducing the stress the trader might see in loading indicators on the trading charts. It makes one build all his pattern of working in one place, it will be recalled if an adjustments is to be made. If i should call it, i will say it is the work shop of the trader.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Yeah I think that's true but most of trader's are still doing trading with meta trader 4 so it's very important to spread the features of meta trader 4 terminal it will help many people to know about all features of meta trader 4 terminal. I am not following other trading software's for now even a new trader start with meta trader 4 terminal learning
    I have many years in forex trading, but I have never used any other trading platform, I just use meta Trader4, despite that I've tried some other trading platform, I must understand any existing features in the trading platform that I use, and I lazy for that, but if then meta trader 4 has been no longer exist, then maybe I would prefer meta trader 5.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Right friend I am also doing trading only with meta trader 4 terminal I only heard about meta trader five but I am thinking to join Robo Forex contests soon where I will able to use meta trader five terminal. I think there will no other choice rather than meta trader five in absence of meta trader 4. I am still happy with meta trader 4 terminal trading

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Good Khimi I think meta trader 4 is a good platform for trading because we can't use hedging in meta trader five that's why people like to use meta trader 4 even we can't ea in meta trader five so that's why too people like to do trade in this terminal. Personally I am also using meta trader 4 terminal and suggest every new trader to start his journey with mt4 learning

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast