What are templates and how to use them - Page 25
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast

Thread: What are templates and how to use them

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0

What are templates and how to use them

Well, most of the traders do not know about templates, because they are typical trader, they just trade with one pair and stick with that. Well, it is ok, if they don't want to trade with more than one pair, but if a trader need to be a professional trader then he / she will have to follow some steps so that they will be a good trader in future. In this connection I am sharing here one option that is called template.

This option is available in your meta trader. You can find that option in the toolbar, most probably at last option of tools.

Attachment 11699

In this picture you can see the button and the caption of template. Now let me tell you what are templates and why we use them.

These templates are actually the combination of the indicators and options that you use in your chart. Lets suppose if you change the color of your candles then it is not necessary to change your candles of all charts step by step. If you use some indicators like MACD, RSI then you need to put them once and save that template. More in simple words. If you have a chart of Eur/usd, with black and green candles, without any indicator, but you need to put some indicators and you are fade up to do all the things manually, then just do all the things once, and then click on the template button and click on save template and then name that template of your own choice. After doing that, you will see your chosen name in the template list. Though there are some custom templates in that list, which you can check by clicking. See the picture below.

Attachment 11700

We use these templates to make our all the charts with same configuration, we don't need to do any additional effort, else then just open a chart and then simply click on the template and chose our template. This thing looks professional, isn't it?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by ict2014 View Post
    Role of a template is to present the market movement in a different style so we should use a different template to use with our terminal to understand the movement of every pair. To load a new tempate is very easy. Just go to terminal standard bar see right side a icon and click the button then select load and go your template location and select your template and open then all done.
    You pointed it right where traders can put their template and attach it to their specific chart. Before we can do that, it's important to have the templates created first and saved into our platform so whenever we want to access it, we can choose the file according to the picture you've shown up here. I use template sometimes but not too often because my chart setup is pretty easy to make.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Template is the ready made chart of your choice which you have saved for the purpose of attaching it on any new chart you open to analyze the market with. This will save you of the pains of uploading all your indicators and any other trading tools once you have created a template for that purpose which you can just click when you have a new chart before you.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Templates are more like the settings done so that will make things seem to be easier for us to start. It is not sure yet that the settings will ensure things going easier or not actually. if we are used to that template then it is good but if we are not even used to for that template setting then using such kind of template might not be good after all.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    Buying and selling to make a profit sometimes is not simple and we need to use our last trading setup form the templates. Keep in mind that template is a good option of trading and help the trader save his time and o he can build his strategy. So, templates are the complete trading setup or you can say a complete trading strategy which we can use in our trading for getting success.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    Buying and selling to make a profit sometimes is not simple and we need to use our last trading setup form the templates. Keep in mind that template is a good option of trading and help the trader save his time and o he can build his strategy. So, templates are the complete trading setup or you can say a complete trading strategy which we can use in our trading for getting success.
    template just can save us from some time but we can use other also in very short period, so its not big issue, the main issue is good analysis and it can be possible if we have good management and experience, if we do not have experience we can not survive here, in short we can lose here like people loses here, so be a trader who uses some proper management and have some experience

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    template just can save us from some time but we can use other also in very short period, so its not big issue, the main issue is good analysis and it can be possible if we have good management and experience, if we do not have experience we can not survive here, in short we can lose here like people loses here, so be a trader who uses some proper management and have some experience
    its nothing in reality people think this is saving of time but if we want to use 10 indicator also in chart it can take 30 sec or 1min max? so this is not important for us i think we can earn if we have experience and all time to it otherwise we can lose. so make sure you use indicators and before using learn it after that you can make money from it, saving this time is not important here in actual

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    its nothing in reality people think this is saving of time but if we want to use 10 indicator also in chart it can take 30 sec or 1min max? so this is not important for us i think we can earn if we have experience and all time to it otherwise we can lose. so make sure you use indicators and before using learn it after that you can make money from it, saving this time is not important here in actual
    some time small time also can be valuable for us so we should not underestimate it, we should use but it mostly work when we need a lot of pairs, but i recommend to use some pairs just because when we watch some or one pair for more and more time we can really understand its nature, its moves and its high and low which are important in trading, so learn and do trade in this way, otherwise in many pairs you can be confuse and can lose more

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 3
    Forex is good rewarding business and we always need good learning and good understanding about the trade we need to use our learning well and can make a plan according to the trade planning and use the best indicator to perform well. Keep in mind that we can use the template present in meta trader or make a custom template of our strategy, and save it then we can use it after that, this will make trading better.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 26
    Quote Originally Posted by Azeem View Post
    Forex is good rewarding business and we always need good learning and good understanding about the trade we need to use our learning well and can make a plan according to the trade planning and use the best indicator to perform well. Keep in mind that we can use the template present in meta trader or make a custom template of our strategy, and save it then we can use it after that, this will make trading better.
    templates are made for traders who wants to save their customized settings such as applying indicators or specific tools that are too messy to be repeated when we're going to use it on different chart window. luckily for me i don't have to use templates because my setting is pretty simple and i don't mind doing the same step in few clicks each time i want to open another new chart with different pairs and time frames.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Yayami View Post
    templates are made for traders who wants to save their customized settings such as applying indicators or specific tools that are too messy to be repeated when we're going to use it on different chart window. luckily for me i don't have to use templates because my setting is pretty simple and i don't mind doing the same step in few clicks each time i want to open another new chart with different pairs and time frames.
    if you are not using its not an issue this is not important step we can use indicators on all time frames manually as well or on all pairs, so it will take some time but there is not an issue, i think we should concentrate on our learning process, if we learn properly trade we can earn good if we do not have experience, management we can lose so give attention to these issues not other where we can compromise

Not allowed!

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast