What are templates and how to use them - Page 12
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: What are templates and how to use them

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nourmea View Post
    You are right.. We don't need to forcing our self to being disciplined because it must come naturally. The first thing we must know is about how this business work first. It means we must follow the rules of this business if we want to make profit in forex. We don't need to blame our self when we loss, we only need to learn something from this bad experience so it will not happen easily in the future.
    Yes for sure you have to maintain a discipline naturally but in some cases forcing ourself for the maintaining discipline would bring the satisfaction us at the end and its important to understand that why we are involved ourself in this business, but a trader who is greedy and playing with gambling for him it would be essential to make him disciplined forcefully too because later he will be able to see the real benefits of it.

Trader
    template used for recording and saving the strategy that the trader use for trading and so the trader can use it anytime and apply it as a whole strategy instead of applying each element of the strategy in it each time, this will save the time for the trader and make applying of the strategy is more easier and make trading more easier.

Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    template used for recording and saving the strategy that the trader use for trading and so the trader can use it anytime and apply it as a whole strategy instead of applying each element of the strategy in it each time, this will save the time for the trader and make applying of the strategy is more easier and make trading more easier.
    I dont think templates save the strategy but rather templates saves the indicators, its setting that we want to use. There are so many features in the mt4 platform which makes it so good for trading Forex. Templates is useful for all traders. Templates make easy to use indicators, but ultimately the indicators give results on how we can use them.

template is a feature in the metatrader platform that help you save your indicators and other chart settings so that you don't need to reenter them again when opening a new chart, the feature is to make things faster when setting up your chart for technical analysis, and you can save a lot of templates on your metatrader platform
    Always have realistic DREAMS!

Using templates are really good for our trading business, we can reduce our workload and do some quick adjustments with our templates, Personally I have 3,4 templates on my chart which I mostly use in my mt4 terminal. I like to use the differ candlestick in my mt4 chart like blue and white color and I have saved my template for it in my mt4 terminal already.

It is really nice sharing by you ,templates basically a mixture of technical knowledge of a trader and build by his own ,and some time it is import from experienced trader , like if i use bollinger band ,RSI and moving averages according to my studies so i save them and open every pair in that chart.

[lang=ar]the templates are a very smart way for the ways we can draw our strategy at every chart we open . this can be very possible when we find that the basic and effective strategy to be used always . it is a good and short way to draw your favorite tools and fast way .[/lang]

Quote Originally Posted by rizk View Post
    It is really nice sharing by you ,templates basically a mixture of technical knowledge of a trader and build by his own ,and some time it is import from experienced trader , like if i use bollinger band ,RSI and moving averages according to my studies so i save them and open every pair in that chart.
    Basically templates are just like that. But it will be important to test them out and don't just try what the others did in here. you need to make your own variation in your own trading too in order to trully success as a trader. Studying them carefully will be different than any others without a doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Basically templates are just like that. But it will be important to test them out and don't just try what the others did in here. you need to make your own variation in your own trading too in order to trully success as a trader. Studying them carefully will be different than any others without a doubt.
    You are right, it is important to test them out and don't just try what others did in here, of course that is truly how experience trader should be thinking of doing in here make your own variation in your own not just others way, for you to improve and develop more skills of trading do your own variation and see what you will get.

Finance system MetaTrader provides us pelt and templates which quite simply is to provide for the effort in the sense you are putting several bullish indicators rather than putting all your charts and indicators once you save the formula tmbelt to carry it again or another currency, should you know put indicators in the meta program trader after and operated and let everything come here benefit last altemb through which you can put alandkitorz you want to put the chart in seconds and don't need The composition of each chart.

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast