Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: What are templates and how to use them

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0

What are templates and how to use them

Well, most of the traders do not know about templates, because they are typical trader, they just trade with one pair and stick with that. Well, it is ok, if they don't want to trade with more than one pair, but if a trader need to be a professional trader then he / she will have to follow some steps so that they will be a good trader in future. In this connection I am sharing here one option that is called template.

This option is available in your meta trader. You can find that option in the toolbar, most probably at last option of tools.

Attachment 11699

In this picture you can see the button and the caption of template. Now let me tell you what are templates and why we use them.

These templates are actually the combination of the indicators and options that you use in your chart. Lets suppose if you change the color of your candles then it is not necessary to change your candles of all charts step by step. If you use some indicators like MACD, RSI then you need to put them once and save that template. More in simple words. If you have a chart of Eur/usd, with black and green candles, without any indicator, but you need to put some indicators and you are fade up to do all the things manually, then just do all the things once, and then click on the template button and click on save template and then name that template of your own choice. After doing that, you will see your chosen name in the template list. Though there are some custom templates in that list, which you can check by clicking. See the picture below.

Attachment 11700

We use these templates to make our all the charts with same configuration, we don't need to do any additional effort, else then just open a chart and then simply click on the template and chose our template. This thing looks professional, isn't it?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 322
    Given: 542
    Almost every forex trader want to use this feature in mt4 terminal because as you have said its helpful to reduce our workload in forex trading market. When I was a newbie that time I don't have much idea of this function but the help of some of my friends I got a good understanding of it. I think its good to share this kind of information with all new forex trader's and every trader make a use of templates in mt4 terminal.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Almost every forex trader want to use this feature in mt4 terminal because as you have said its helpful to reduce our workload in forex trading market. When I was a newbie that time I don't have much idea of this function but the help of some of my friends I got a good understanding of it. I think its good to share this kind of information with all new forex trader's and every trader make a use of templates in mt4 terminal.
    It will be good if we can reduce our workload in here but we need to know our own limitations too in here. If we can keep sharing informations in trading then that is good but traders might need to know their own limitation too in making decisions. Newbie traders just need to avoid getting too much problems and they need to get the knowledge that will allow them to keep improving first.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    template simply put are the various software that we have specially designed to help us to trade the market when they are installed , this will be our trading system which has been customized for our use and it can come in various ways according to the understanding of the trader been what he likes to use to trad the forex market sometimes they come with the use of indicators and so many other tools a it i liked.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    Quote Originally Posted by ORACLE OF GOD View Post
    template simply put are the various software that we have specially designed to help us to trade the market when they are installed , this will be our trading system which has been customized for our use and it can come in various ways according to the understanding of the trader been what he likes to use to trad the forex market sometimes they come with the use of indicators and so many other tools a it i liked.
    Its important to use our templates very carefully and especially if we are following other trader's templates then it become important to do a proper testing of it before going in live trading account. And if we are making our own one then we have to use all the factors of trading properly at first like we have to make a proper planning, have to focus on proper management, need a good strategy etc so that we can create a good effective template for us.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    There are so many functions on metatrader 4 that will take you practice to discover and use them for your own advantage
    Trading ideas and indicators combined are really helpful and when put together when we trade we have the same we have to run the market in a more profound way

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Creating templates would be important for trader's in mt4 terminal, I am also adopting my favorite moving average based template on a regular bases before trading in mt4 terminal, My template help me a lot to analyze the market, by creating an template we don't have to adjust the settings again and again of our indicator's and too. So this function is really cool in mt4 terminal.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Creating templates would be important for trader's in mt4 terminal, I am also adopting my favorite moving average based template on a regular bases before trading in mt4 terminal, My template help me a lot to analyze the market, by creating an template we don't have to adjust the settings again and again of our indicator's and too. So this function is really cool in mt4 terminal.
    I know this very well, and I have seen it on the trading chart, but on the default level. In shot, you would not believe that I can not create a template on my custom indicators till now? So, it might sound strange owning to the experience i have with the mt4 trading platform. I do not mind if you can shield light on this.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    realy by no means forget this.. why people finish up however the condition will not complement to their own working recommendations they‘re as well ****ually to obtain straight into the business simply since they worry the actual reduction. dropping just about almost most their own money these people hurry straight into the industry ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I do not think it needs to be smart to succeed in the forex ... Because the most Important in the forex market is capability for analysis ... ability to analyze can be created out of the habit of analyzing ... more exercise can make better ... :)

- - - Updated - - -

Its right that a trader's behaviour are most important and some time a trader earn more good profit, but if the trading is emotionless then its also good, I become angry while I loss and as a result I lose my whole balance. So it is right that as a professional trader we should slow and steady mind in trading and should take it easy when loses.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    You are right.. We don't need to forcing our self to being disciplined because it must come naturally. The first thing we must know is about how this business work first. It means we must follow the rules of this business if we want to make profit in forex. We don't need to blame our self when we loss, we only need to learn something from this bad experience so it will not happen easily in the future.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    [lang=ar]hello friend it is good way to use templates to develop your work and strategy to make it better , template saves the the times (means the dates) and the indictors and their formula
    there are many templates used in the mt4 like momentum and i have never tried to use on of them i hope anyone to tell us how
    thanks for your thread[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast