Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: What are templates and how to use them

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0

What are templates and how to use them

Well, most of the traders do not know about templates, because they are typical trader, they just trade with one pair and stick with that. Well, it is ok, if they don't want to trade with more than one pair, but if a trader need to be a professional trader then he / she will have to follow some steps so that they will be a good trader in future. In this connection I am sharing here one option that is called template.

This option is available in your meta trader. You can find that option in the toolbar, most probably at last option of tools.

template.jpg

In this picture you can see the button and the caption of template. Now let me tell you what are templates and why we use them.

These templates are actually the combination of the indicators and options that you use in your chart. Lets suppose if you change the color of your candles then it is not necessary to change your candles of all charts step by step. If you use some indicators like MACD, RSI then you need to put them once and save that template. More in simple words. If you have a chart of Eur/usd, with black and green candles, without any indicator, but you need to put some indicators and you are fade up to do all the things manually, then just do all the things once, and then click on the template button and click on save template and then name that template of your own choice. After doing that, you will see your chosen name in the template list. Though there are some custom templates in that list, which you can check by clicking. See the picture below.

template2.jpg

We use these templates to make our all the charts with same configuration, we don't need to do any additional effort, else then just open a chart and then simply click on the template and chose our template. This thing looks professional, isn't it?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    This is one of the very interesting topic for trader's I think for all new trader's its very necessary to know about it. This is a very good facility in our meta trader software we can make a very good trading strategy for us and after that we can apply that trading strategy in any trading pair without doing any extra effort we have to just save our template at once and that's it

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    This is one of the very interesting topic for trader's I think for all new trader's its very necessary to know about it. This is a very good facility in our meta trader software we can make a very good trading strategy for us and after that we can apply that trading strategy in any trading pair without doing any extra effort we have to just save our template at once and that's it
    Yes, it is true that it is very much interesting, it will help you and other traders who follow these things that they will be soon professional, if they set their templates as directed above, remember, all the professional traders do all the things properly, they know things that are necessary to see and they set their templates, profiles etc so that they would be able to use those settings with other brokers too.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Very good thread sir using a template is very essential for a trader we have to just click on our saved template and within few seconds we able to do trade with our own trading setting I love the use of differ templates in my meta trader 4 terminal. For that trader who like to check differ kind of trading strategies in demo trading account for him or her this is a wonderful topic to learn

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    This is a very good means to import your saved indicator, it will save you the tress of repeating the display all the time. It is more important in the manner by which the trader will have to press a click of the mouse. It might be more than ten programs you want I to display, and it will obey it at ones as you wish.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    This is a very good means to import your saved indicator, it will save you the tress of repeating the display all the time. It is more important in the manner by which the trader will have to press a click of the mouse. It might be more than ten programs you want I to display, and it will obey it at ones as you wish.
    Exactly, you have understood about that, I want all my friends and members of this forum to understand this thing, then they will be on the way to success, these things are not too much necessary to learn, because it will not help in money making, but it will help a trader to be discipline, so that's why I shared it here.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Nice tutorial, There may be many beginners who didn't know about this feature in mt4 platform, this features make us easier to save and load the combination of indicators for our strategy, especially if we having multiple trading strategies, or if we trade in different pairs. I never found any thread about template.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Nice tutorial, There may be many beginners who didn't know about this feature in mt4 platform, this features make us easier to save and load the combination of indicators for our strategy, especially if we having multiple trading strategies, or if we trade in different pairs. I never found any thread about template.
    That is true that there isn't any other thread related to templates in this forum, and that's why I opened this thread for information purpose, it really helps traders in their trading and practices, specially when they have multiple strategies with multiple indicators, you can also see some custom templates regarding strategies, like william, volume, bollinger bands etc.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    That's a very good thread sir but I think there is already one more thread opened about templates in this section I think these all threads have equal values because they are very helpful for all new trader's most of all new trader's suffer mostly in their demo trading account regarding meta trader 4 function learning hope this thread will help them in a nice way

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Using templates help a trader a lot during trading. I think we all should use templates in our trading. We all should know that how we have to create an template and how we can use our template in differ currency pairs. It help a trader to do trade in any currency pair with his own trading strategy and without doing any change again and again he just have to load the saved template that's it

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast