Thread: Increasing lot size in meta trader 5

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0

Increasing lot size in meta trader 5

Dear Frields,
    Do you know that if we are trading in meta trader 5 then we can increase our lot size whether the market is far from the place of your opened trade. I discovered this thing when I was participating in the demo contest of Mt5 king, that is held with Roboforex.

Let me tell you this thing in simple example. I was trading with low leverage and the capital was 1000$, I couldn't open the trade with more than 2.50$ volume. But I saw people were trading with 5$ and 8$, I was amazed that how it can be possible. But when my trade was in profits and I opened one more trade with 0.50$ then I saw that my profits decreased a little and then the trade became 3$ instead of 2.5$, it means that 0.50$ lot added in my 2.5$, if we follow this rule in the winning trades then we can win at least king MT5 contest, in which the highest volume trader will win.

Friends, what are your opinion regarding this matter?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 4
    i think this is because of lot size . and this is same issue of mt4 as well so there is nothing wrong with mt5 and if i think you have low leverage means you can get lot price of pip movenmetn like some pair of 10 pip means 1$ how ever some pair of 1 pip means 1$ but because of low leverage the will decrease more as 10 pip = 0.1$

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 4
    MetaTrader 5 stage is viewed as an augmentation of the stage MetaTrader 4, so we find that the MetaTrader 5 contains a few highlights that are not found in MetaTrader 4, but rather likewise should contain deserts There is no there must look at the stages as far as points of interest and burdens

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 8
    In meta trader 5 trading platform when you are open a trade with same pair again then its add to previous lot size size. Its means if you are open 1 lot size first on Euro and then again open 0.50 lot size then its add on the previous trade and your trading is now adjust with 1.50 lot size. In meta trader 4 your trade is open separate but in mt5 its adjust on previous trades.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 6
    mt5 is little bit different but i think there are two types of mt5, in one when we have current order and we use same pair and same direction order just lot size added in that order and if you put opposite order from that order your lot will deduct its simple mt5. and somehow we have hedge also where we can put different orders like mt4

Not allowed!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678