Increasing lot size in meta trader 5 - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Increasing lot size in meta trader 5

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0

Increasing lot size in meta trader 5

Dear Frields,
    Do you know that if we are trading in meta trader 5 then we can increase our lot size whether the market is far from the place of your opened trade. I discovered this thing when I was participating in the demo contest of Mt5 king, that is held with Roboforex.

Let me tell you this thing in simple example. I was trading with low leverage and the capital was 1000$, I couldn't open the trade with more than 2.50$ volume. But I saw people were trading with 5$ and 8$, I was amazed that how it can be possible. But when my trade was in profits and I opened one more trade with 0.50$ then I saw that my profits decreased a little and then the trade became 3$ instead of 2.5$, it means that 0.50$ lot added in my 2.5$, if we follow this rule in the winning trades then we can win at least king MT5 contest, in which the highest volume trader will win.

Friends, what are your opinion regarding this matter?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Well it really impossible for us to increase the lot of our position after we have open the trade as long as the Mt 4 is concern but if this is possible in mt5 it would be great but there is no much difference between opening more trade with the same lot and same pair after some few pips down or up like, but since this does not require you to open more order it a great feature.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Increasing your lot size depends on how well you are able to understand your trades we have to really level ourself in the best of everything and show the right market prospects ad for that we have to be sure of what we are doing and develioing the right side of every coner we are able to do it

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    In order for us to increase the lot size, after we have place trade the only thing we can do is buy more or sell more that's the only thing we can do, I don't see any other options to increase the lot size after we have open our deals, but if this feature is possible in Mt5 version then this is a good features that make mt5 worth trying at.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    after we have place trader the thing we can do is buy or sell more that s the only thing we can do i dont see any other option to increase the lot size after we have open our deals but if this feature is possible

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    Dear Frields,
    Do you know that if we are trading in meta trader 5 then we can increase our lot size whether the market is far from the place of your opened trade. I discovered this thing when I was participating in the demo contest of Mt5 king, that is held with Roboforex.

Let me tell you this thing in simple example. I was trading with low leverage and the capital was 1000$, I couldn't open the trade with more than 2.50$ volume. But I saw people were trading with 5$ and 8$, I was amazed that how it can be possible. But when my trade was in profits and I opened one more trade with 0.50$ then I saw that my profits decreased a little and then the trade became 3$ instead of 2.5$, it means that 0.50$ lot added in my 2.5$, if we follow this rule in the winning trades then we can win at least king MT5 contest, in which the highest volume trader will win.

Friends, what are your opinion regarding this matter?
    [lang=ar]Welcome always my dear brother and all of your questions.

= 0.10 mini and its complications are also mini contracts held Example 0.50 = 5 mini contracts, 0.70 = seven decades Minnie and so

The contract micro = 0.01

Kindly as 1.0 = contract Stender points = $ 10

Greetings and appreciation[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4
    meta trader 4 is more simple and easy to use than meta trader 5 and at the same time meta trader 5 has more functions than meta trader 4

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Well when you have low equity because you have losing trade and when you try to open more trades the market won't permit you because you don't have enough fund, but as soon as your position is in profit and your margin is free you can decide to open more trades this is normal and work with mt4 platform too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    actually mt5 is little different from mt4, we can place order with same process but if we open order on same pair and same direction on any volume, then margin will add in old order and lot size also, and price will little increase of decrease depend on buy or sell, so this works in this way add all things instead of opening new order

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Yes that's the main difference which we can see between mt4 and mt5 terminal trading I have only heard about that but never experienced in that in real life, Frankly speaking mate I am much satsfied with mt4 terminal right now and until I don't have a post of professional forex trader in forex till then I would like to stick to mt4 but in coming months I would like to open one mt5 account for just testing.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 5
    You says right that if we open new trade in meta trader 5 if we open new trade in same price then its added to the current trades lot. as you say if we open 1 lot size and then after some time open 2nd 1 lot then its automatically added in current lot size and become 2 lot size that is very good thing of meta trader 5 platform.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast