Thread: Increasing lot size in meta trader 5

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0

Increasing lot size in meta trader 5

Dear Frields,
    Do you know that if we are trading in meta trader 5 then we can increase our lot size whether the market is far from the place of your opened trade. I discovered this thing when I was participating in the demo contest of Mt5 king, that is held with Roboforex.

Let me tell you this thing in simple example. I was trading with low leverage and the capital was 1000$, I couldn't open the trade with more than 2.50$ volume. But I saw people were trading with 5$ and 8$, I was amazed that how it can be possible. But when my trade was in profits and I opened one more trade with 0.50$ then I saw that my profits decreased a little and then the trade became 3$ instead of 2.5$, it means that 0.50$ lot added in my 2.5$, if we follow this rule in the winning trades then we can win at least king MT5 contest, in which the highest volume trader will win.

Friends, what are your opinion regarding this matter?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    order became upgraded for working in New terminal unlike Mrs which has only 4 orders traders user can use 6 orders at one time

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    Dear Frields,
    Do you know that if we are trading in meta trader 5 then we can increase our lot size whether the market is far from the place of your opened trade. I discovered this thing when I was participating in the demo contest of Mt5 king, that is held with Roboforex.

Let me tell you this thing in simple example. I was trading with low leverage and the capital was 1000$, I couldn't open the trade with more than 2.50$ volume. But I saw people were trading with 5$ and 8$, I was amazed that how it can be possible. But when my trade was in profits and I opened one more trade with 0.50$ then I saw that my profits decreased a little and then the trade became 3$ instead of 2.5$, it means that 0.50$ lot added in my 2.5$, if we follow this rule in the winning trades then we can win at least king MT5 contest, in which the highest volume trader will win.

Many thanks with regard to discussing this particular sign We in no way make use of this sign until right now however searching really fascinating I'll make use of this sign without a doubt this we could observe 5, 6 buying and selling sets in a single chance after that that isn't a poor buying and selling sign whatsoever I'll include 1 many thanks with this line good
    i use the metatrader4 for iphone in apple store and i see its very closet because you cannot use it as well as the windows version who can use a lit of options to trade easily with some costume indicators or experts or scripts
    so please give us a best metatrader for mobile ... ios , android

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Dear Frields,

Many thanks with regard to discussing this particular sign We in no way make use of this sign until right now however searching really fascinating I'll make use of this sign without a doubt this we could observe 5, 6 buying and selling sets in a single chance after that that isn't a poor buying and selling sign whatsoever I'll include 1 many thanks with this line good
    Its very easy to download meta trader 4 software i think you should clear you virus first from your computer or format your pc and after that download robo forex broker meta trader 4 software its a very simple process there should be no problem to download its meta trader 4 software

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by asif1000 View Post
    order became upgraded for working in New terminal unlike Mrs which has only 4 orders traders user can use 6 orders at one time
    MT4 is used on a PC is different from that used on the MT4 mobile phones, because phones usually have a very limited specs, so not all features can be added to the mobile trading, while the frequently used files on MT4 certainly still can be read by mobile MT4.Well this is a very new strategy, i think i never heard about this strategy rina ji before personally i like to do trade by following market trend this type of trading strategy is very differ from my own analysis and trading strategy i need a lot of practice for this i will try to test this strategy also and hope you will add more screenshots in near future in this thread

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Dear Frields,

It will be better if we will use less risky trading system our first aim should be safety in forex trading business only after that we have to focus on making money first learn then try to earn buddy if we will try to earn money first then we can loose 20 to 30 percent of our whole account within one day trading so think about that seriouslyMany thanks with regard to discussing this particular sign We in no way make use of this sign until right now however searching really fascinating I'll make use of this sign without a doubt this we could observe 5, 6 buying and selling sets in a single chance after that that isn't a poor buying and selling sign whatsoever I'll include 1 many thanks with this line good

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    It will likely be much better in the event that all of us uses much less dangerous buying and selling program the very first goal ought to be security within forex currency trading company just next we must concentrate on earning money very first discover after that attempt to generate pal in the event that all of us will attempt in order to make money very first after that we are able to free 20 in order to 30 % in our entire accounts inside eventually buying and selling therefore consider which seriouslyMany many thanks regarding talking about this specific indication All of us by no means take advantage of this indication till at this time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    MetaTrader 5 platform is considered an extension of the platform MetaTrader 4, so we find that the MetaTrader 5 contains some features that are not found in MetaTrader 4, but also must contain defects There is no there must compare the platforms in terms of advantages and disadvantages and advantages not only

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    I traded in King Size contest and in real account too using MT5 terminals and found it. Actually when we open more than one trade all trades are summed up and averaged. Then automatically software set new open price. Actually in MT5 we can have only 1 active order at a time for one currency pair. If you place opposite order it will reduce the volume of already placed order and if you open in the same direction then volume will be added.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Dear buddy this is not a new thing for me i knew this thing from the start.I encountered it in my first time trades.But we i would not agree to open more and more trades.market do not move according to us so opening to many trades can become to risky because market can change its flow any time AND if it change its direction on last minute you are done.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    I think this is a very new experience for you, but I know very well about it mate. You can do more study about mt5 and can share more experience with us. I don't know much about its all features, but I am very thankful to you that you are giving your time, creating threads about mt5 and sharing wonderful information with us, that's great mate

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast