Point out hw can i control our emotion - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Point out hw can i control our emotion

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19

Point out hw can i control our emotion

Forex business is very profitable business. Problem, maximum trader fail to make it profitable. because our emotion and greed always encourage to take a chance of luck expect hard work. so we need to control emotion and greed.

woul

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    emotion can be said to be the way we see things and react to things of life, sometimes we see some good things and we react and other time we see some bad things and we react, so in forex, we see a lot of things that want to make us angry and misbehave as traders and each time we succumb to such, then we mess up your trades, one of the easiest way to control our emotion is to make sure that we do not always allow issues of the market to get at us, we must see the business like an adventure which we have to enjoy at all cost, if you are the type that gives in to provocation, then forex business is not meant for your type if you will not make up your mind to check your temperament, if you are greedy, then let it always be known to yourself that the moment you lose your capital, then you are totally out of business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    my dear i will point out to you how you can control your emotion by presenting to you to solve this simple puzzle, try and do this forum posting for one whole month and try to go through the pain and the inconveniences, they trade the account anyhow and blow it up and come back again and see if it is going to be easy for you again, the reality of your greed will always hunt you and you will see that it is never good to be greedy as forex trader, if you want o change, from been a greedy trader to a discipline trader you can, just make up your mind to be, it is very simple, you are not a discipline trader and a greedy one because you have chosen to be, it is up to you sir.

- - - Updated - - -

my dear i will point out to you how you can control your emotion by presenting to you to solve this simple puzzle, try and do this forum posting for one whole month and try to go through the pain and the inconveniences, they trade the account anyhow and blow it up and come back again and see if it is going to be easy for you again, the reality of your greed will always hunt you and you will see that it is never good to be greedy as forex trader, if you want o change, from been a greedy trader to a discipline trader you can, just make up your mind to be, it is very simple, you are not a discipline trader and a greedy one because you have chosen to be, it is up to you sir.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    emotions are always there and it not easy to control them especially when your account has been wiped out severally you feel like you want to loose hope,as for my view i would say that if you are a real forex trader you dont give up what you have to do is to harden off and continue

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4
    emotion can be said to be the way we see things and react to things of life, sometimes we see some good things and we react and other time we see some bad things and we react, so in forex, we see a lot of things that want to make us angry and misbehave as traders and each time we succumb to such, then we mess up your trades.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1
    in any business there is no need of emotions in trading we must avoid emotion because it gives us lose our emotions and greed of money forces us to take a chance on only luck we do not observe market or any other point we just take chances and loos money so we must avoid the emotions

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 55
    Controlling my emotions was so hard for me, then I saw that I was lacking in the learning aspect. Meaning that I need to learn the business. If I learn then I can control how I feel in the market. Having the knowledge gave me the confident to be able to control my emotions. Because I got to have the trust on my trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    To control emotion in Forex trading is so tough. But without controlling emotion it is not possible to exist in this market. I could not control my emotion at past. But now I can because I have so much bad experiences for trading with emotion. Those ba experiences help me to control my emotion while trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Trading forex it is high risk business with very high emotional business. Trading is not easy business an if we don't control our in the trading forex we will lose everything in just an hour. Every trader should try and prepare very well before the trading and if we lose in any trade that doesn't mean we should not trade again. In other way if we are winning Always that doesn't we should be looking every minutes, we need to control our emotion and be very cool with everything we are doing here.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Why traders lose in the forex market is because of to control our emotion and commonly greediness. These cause failure in forex business if you don't know how to control emotion in the forex business believe me you end up losing everything within some seconds. Greediness is another way of losing all your investment within seconds when you think more pips is coming your way. We should know how to control our emotion in everything we do especially when it comes to forex trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by ict2014 View Post
    Forex business is very profitable business. Problem, maximum trader fail to make it profitable. because our emotion and greed always encourage to take a chance of luck expect hard work. so we need to control emotion and greed.

woul
    Yeah of course the main problem of failed in forex trading is emotion and greed. I think that all traders must know about this, and this is often discussed, even a lot of threads about this issue in this forum and various sources on the internet. I discussed it in my own thread:
    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/2...-is-No-Secrets

There is no secret in forex trading, we already know how to success in forex but many of us can't manage our emotion.
    About hard work in forex, I don't agree with that, there is no hard work in forex trading. This is a very simple and relaxed business.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast