Point out hw can i control our emotion - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Point out hw can i control our emotion

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19

Point out hw can i control our emotion

Forex business is very profitable business. Problem, maximum trader fail to make it profitable. because our emotion and greed always encourage to take a chance of luck expect hard work. so we need to control emotion and greed.

woul

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Trading with a proper money management, proper trading plan is very important in this business. Its not very hard to control the emotion first of all for that we have to make a strong trading system which can give us good profit in average. We should try to solve our trading mistakes on time to time which will be good for our trading result

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    There are many trader's who like to use money management and risk management but still many of them not able to control their emotion. I think its very hard to face this problem and can take many year's to solve this problem, I think we should not fear from this and should face our emotion. I already lost few time because of my emotion in forex

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Controlling emotion is not very east at all that's very true I am still loosing money some time because of emotion and its very hard to control this problem, Most of trader's not able to improve their self because they not know that how they have to control their emotion, again and again they become emotional and loose their money in forex

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    It is not that simple to point out what will control the emotion, and it varies also among traders in this market. What I know is that the money the trader invest is the first thing to be checked, the money must not be too much that will affect the deals of the trader in the market, one should be very careful about doing things.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    I think in starting phase every trader to start with less fund you are very correct mate we can start with low amount of investment and can test our trading skill first. If we are not capable of maintaining good discipline then we should again work upon that. Like this way we can grow our trading experience in forex and can learn well here

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    actually I suffered alot of this issue that i couldn`t control my emotions while trading and it was a very cause of my lose every margin came to me . so i decided to stand strict in front of my emotions and my wills . so i now do not follow every point of view comes to my mind but i have to think very well before i trade actually

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    I think in starting phase every trader to start with less fund you are very correct mate we can start with low amount of investment and can test our trading skill first. If we are not capable of maintaining good discipline then we should again work upon that. Like this way we can grow our trading experience in forex and can learn well here
    Because usually trader always fail at the starting phase, no success obtained instantaneously, traders always fail and lose money in starting phase, so newbie should be wise to start with small capital in the starting phase, I had a bad experience in this case, I use thousands of dollars in the starting phase, so I was really shocked when I lost all my capital in a short time, it was a bad experience and should be a lesson for myself and for the newbie.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    hosny55,
    it was not only you, many traders got the problems and almost of them was caused by low emotion controlling, some of them suffered with it, or also they were our experiences, so we can make them as the mirror for us, we can evaluate them as the best education then we can do a better thing in the future after fix it, of course not easy to do it, because the emotion is like a bad daily habit and can not change it immediately. traders need to have the commitment for it

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11
    Truly speaking, emotional is one of the things that is very difficult to stop, i stand to be corrected, you can not stop it but you can control it in the sense that emotions can be interchange with patience but not really that emotions wont come, it will, but been able to control it is what makes you an patience traders.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    controlling of emotions will come when the trader have a good plan and trade with small risk and money management, this will make the trader more relax and will be able to manage the account in trading and in loss too, so trading with money management is the key to controlling of emotions.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast