Point out hw can i control our emotion - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Point out hw can i control our emotion

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19

Point out hw can i control our emotion

Forex business is very profitable business. Problem, maximum trader fail to make it profitable. because our emotion and greed always encourage to take a chance of luck expect hard work. so we need to control emotion and greed.

woul

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Controlling our emotion is very hard there is no doubt in it but its not impossible at all as we know that many professional trader's know very well that how we have to control our emotion in trading. And I don't think that using EA will be a very good idea at all because most of EA are not good for trading they will burn your account slowly slowly

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Emotion is simply very good for traders to know, but many are ignoring this because they can not simply control themselves. If you ever want to control emotion, you should leave the trading chart and take a space for a while. If not, you might be affected in such a way that you will not be able to control anymore.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    you have already known that for the forex business emotion and the greed are the two worse things. with what a trader can not get the best trading result, but emotion is worse than all, emotion is created from the loss continuously and suddenly making profit.

but for controlling we keep mind that forex is the life time business and we have to stay with it for out life long, with that we can control our emotion in the forex business,

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    Emotion is simply very good for traders to know, but many are ignoring this because they can not simply control themselves. If you ever want to control emotion, you should leave the trading chart and take a space for a while. If not, you might be affected in such a way that you will not be able to control anymore.
    Yes, it is true that every new and old trader should know about the emotions in forex market very well, they should know that how emotions work in forex trading, how to control them, what are emotions, identification of emotion is also important, because you need to know about it first, then you will control it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by ict2014 View Post
    Forex business is very profitable business. Problem, maximum trader fail to make it profitable. because our emotion and greed always encourage to take a chance of luck expect hard work. so we need to control emotion and greed.

woul
    All matters relating to the psychological factor always give a gig influence in trading activity, here we can find many threads about emotion and greed, and I think you can find many solution of that, because I see many members in here who already know how to control their emotion, the problem is we hard to implement it.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    All matters relating to the psychological factor always give a gig influence in trading activity, here we can find many threads about emotion and greed, and I think you can find many solution of that, because I see many members in here who already know how to control their emotion, the problem is we hard to implement it.
    In my forex trading career, I have read thousands of threads related to forex trading and its matters, and almost 60% of the threads are on the topic of greed and emotions, this is the topic in forex market that has been discussed so many times, and now every new trader can read this matter at his beginning level.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    That's a very good comment you are very correct here sir almost we all read a lot threads regarding greed and emotion because this type of problem is growing day by day in forex market that's why most of all trader's want to discuss a lot about it. We all should take good precaution on time otherwise we all can become loose very quickly here

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    There are many trader's in forex who almost face emotion once in their life already. I think its not an very easy task at all but after getting good trading experience we can control our emotion at the time of trading. We have to do trade with a strong psychological thinking, our poor psychological thinking can make us a looser in this market

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Mate you need a lot of practical knowledge for that. As we know that our emotion and greed both are very harmful for our trading and its very hard to control them first of all I want to tell you that use proper risk management, and stop loss in your trading. And don't try to do any aggressive trading after any loss keep patience and respect your losses

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    This is not hard, it only take the psychological balance of the trader, this is how things will blend up. You should never take much risk than you can control. You should have a proper management in your trading account, you should not underestimates the weakness of a trader, and by that, try to appraise your motivation.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast