Point out hw can i control our emotion
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Point out hw can i control our emotion

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 11

Point out hw can i control our emotion

Forex business is very profitable business. Problem, maximum trader fail to make it profitable. because our emotion and greed always encourage to take a chance of luck expect hard work. so we need to control emotion and greed.

woul

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32
    In this highly potential and risky forex trading business, it is very much necessary for all the traders that they should be able to control their destructive emotions such as greediness, fear and rage when they are trading such that they do not fall into the trap of taking up the wrong trade due to which they may lose their hard earned money to the forex market.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Actually a lot of expectations cause this failure, if a trader expect little as much as his own trading skills then he will be able to make money in forex market and to survive as much as he is disciplined in the market, proper money management and setting stop loss will reduce the higher risk, it will control the emotions, and preparing the mind for expected loss is also a thing that will give you less stress.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4
    Forex trading is highly professional and experimental market and its easier for the trader to make good profit at the small time of frame, and also its a quite risky business if the trader have not as much knowledge about the market and due to there grade have to be suffer a huge loss for this reason to be a successful trader going learning about the method and strategic to trade. Control your emotion to be a profitable trader in Forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Mate forex trading is a very risky business and when we become greedy and emotion then this business become more risky for us I will suggest everyone to control your greed and emotion properly otherwise you will burn your all trading account's one day you all should read good books regarding this issue and should implement in your real trading

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    greed is a part of emotion and we knew there is no goodness with it, and trader have to be careful for this case because emotion will always come up in every situation and usually trader does not realize it before they face some loses in hands,
    usually, it comes up when the traders just start to trading with set the target in mind ,wanna to get success in a short time, did trading with took high risk and disobeyed the rules

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Greed is a the main point of our emotion we always try to get more from the market some time our expectations are very high at the time of trading we think that everything will be fine and our trade will give us a lot of profit because of that thinking we try to use more high lot size which give us emotion later

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Greed and emotion both are differ from each other but that's right that greed is the first stage and only after that our emotion take place in trading so our main step should be to avoid greed in starting once if we will able to stop our greed after that the emotional problem will never occur in our trading and we will be safe in this market

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Mate forex trading is a very risky business and when we become greedy and emotion then this business become more risky for us I will suggest everyone to control your greed and emotion properly otherwise you will burn your all trading account's one day you all should read good books regarding this issue and should implement in your real trading
    Yes, I do agree with you that it will become more risky when we are greedy and emotional, so how to get rid of these things? a trader should keep learning, prepare his mind for loses and should make a trading plan along with daily and monthly targets, I hope that will help traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    The question how can we control our emotion may be its can be answered if we using EA, cause there no will be emotion left on there. but if we want to trade as manually without using emotion then maybe demo account was the answer cause in there nothing for feeling in our mind but for live trading , i am sure many times we will trade with difficult of emotional control

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast