Automatic Trend-line Trading - Page 75
Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25657172737475

Thread: Automatic Trend-line Trading

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50

Automatic Trend-line Trading

Trend-line system of trading is very good in forex trading market, it is regarded not as indicator, but a system of trading that deals with breakout means of trading in the market. This is very fascination among many traders, but some does not still know how to draw this line very well.

This cause made me brought this automated trend-line to you, for those that do not know how to do it, or probably guessing it, this simple program will help you on trend-line trading comforts.

HOW IT WORKS: This program will automatically displace two lines (Green and Red). The green line is the trend-line for the bullish market, while the red one is the trend-line for the bearish market, they are both effective depending on what the direction says. All you need is to find a breakout from either of this line. While the extreme two lines on both up and down sides are for the probable target.

Attachment 11697
    Attachment 11698

NOTES: *You may use this opportunity to learn how to draw your own trend-line by tracing how this automated program draws its own line from one hits to the other, and lows to another respectively.
    *Note that this system is fit for any timeframe, Its equally works perfectly for binary option trading. HAPPY TRADING!

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    I don't believe in all these strategies that are dependent on automatically drawing the trend line because they can easily fail and stop working when you least expect it, using the regular methods which is manual is what I know to be reliable for all times, trend lines can be very tricky to trade, we cannot leave the to some expert advisor to do for us.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by maryrosi View Post
    yes, with automatic trendline, we can more easily use it, what we need is a good and correct money management, but in my opinion, automatic trendline cannot add to our trading knowledge, because it is automatic, and for increase trading knowledge, as good as we use the trendline manually, this will be very useful for us.
    The automatic trendline usage is a good idea for trading, we can use either the manual way when we have all it takes to trade it, we may use the automatic trendline when we have the opportunity to use it on the chart and make our right analysis with it. To me, i am using the manual way because it is seeing the trendline faster than the automatic way at times.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    The automatic trendline usage is a good idea for trading, we can use either the manual way when we have all it takes to trade it, we may use the automatic trendline when we have the opportunity to use it on the chart and make our right analysis with it. To me, i am using the manual way because it is seeing the trendline faster than the automatic way at times.
    Trendlines are great indicators of market trend but the concept we adopt to use it has to be effective. Further we need to work consistently so that we evolve new techniques that can suffice in the ongoing market conditions. Forex is not a get rich scheme and here we can only succeed if we trade with reasonable targets and respect the rules of risk management.

Not allowed!

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25657172737475