Automatic Trend-line Trading - Page 3
Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Automatic Trend-line Trading

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50

Automatic Trend-line Trading

Trend-line system of trading is very good in forex trading market, it is regarded not as indicator, but a system of trading that deals with breakout means of trading in the market. This is very fascination among many traders, but some does not still know how to draw this line very well.

This cause made me brought this automated trend-line to you, for those that do not know how to do it, or probably guessing it, this simple program will help you on trend-line trading comforts.

HOW IT WORKS: This program will automatically displace two lines (Green and Red). The green line is the trend-line for the bullish market, while the red one is the trend-line for the bearish market, they are both effective depending on what the direction says. All you need is to find a breakout from either of this line. While the extreme two lines on both up and down sides are for the probable target.

Attachment 11697
    Attachment 11698

NOTES: *You may use this opportunity to learn how to draw your own trend-line by tracing how this automated program draws its own line from one hits to the other, and lows to another respectively.
    *Note that this system is fit for any timeframe, Its equally works perfectly for binary option trading. HAPPY TRADING!

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    it is very helpful for me did trading with only candlestick as my indicator. i will try it at my real account directly and hope get the experiences with it
    my basic is scalping but i pay attention for all time frames to know the trend and also entry point and exit point
    Candlestick pattern is good way to make some on the spot analysis. But using it in doing scalping I still not have done it. I do use it for longer trade. Unless I am trading a very volatile pair then I guess I can come up with a pattern good for scalping. Now the big question is how much TP and SL is your target in doing scalping? And in a chart pattern in each candle stick how much pips each one represent?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    What I love mainly about this indicator is that, it reduces the tress a trader could get in doing the trading of the market, and this is why traders are doing forex trading. You should; use all the advantages all around you. Instead for you to make mistakes because I know the trend line drawing to be the pone that is hard to get at ties.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the indy system as drawing of the divergence lines with the chart those helps on trader as to defines of the better on decision to put of the good entry points as working of more with the different confirmation on using of the other indy system.
    as work with the divergence indy by the windows layer, i guess this one are the same to run with the trading analytics customs on tasks with the trading jobs.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by lawners1791 View Post
    the indy system as drawing of the divergence lines with the chart those helps on trader as to defines of the better on decision to put of the good entry points as working of more with the different confirmation on using of the other indy system.
    as work with the divergence indy by the windows layer, i guess this one are the same to run with the trading analytics customs on tasks with the trading jobs.
    This has nothing to do with divergence line sir, it is a pure trading of the trend-line except that this is an automatic trading manner, it displays all the lines automatically on the trading chart. I believe that most traders do not know how to draw the trend-line, and they can sue this as purposeful means has explained by the thread starter.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    This has nothing to do with divergence line sir, it is a pure trading of the trend-line except that this is an automatic trading manner, it displays all the lines automatically on the trading chart. I believe that most traders do not know how to draw the trend-line, and they can sue this as purposeful means has explained by the thread starter.
    You are very right, no matter what you apply to trading of the trend-line, nothing like divergence should ever be mentioned in its trading. It is typically a breakout trading means, and it will depends on the line breaking. Above all, one should relate all trading adoption to the two lines drew by this automatically system, and try to place your stop loss above or below the line.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    You are very right, no matter what you apply to trading of the trend-line, nothing like divergence should ever be mentioned in its trading. It is typically a breakout trading means, and it will depends on the line breaking. Above all, one should relate all trading adoption to the two lines drew by this automatically system, and try to place your stop loss above or below the line.
    well, maybe there is no relation between divergence trading with the trend line trading, divergence trading is taking the opportunity from the reversal, while the trend line trading is from break out. Although not impossible to combine the trendline for divergence trading. Automated trading trendline is able to stand alone, as far as we can put this system in a good market conditions, I've been using automated trading trendline EA and I use it full time non stop, but the result is unsatisfactory, so we need to know the good situation first.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    Candlestick pattern is good way to make some on the spot analysis. But using it in doing scalping I still not have done it. I do use it for longer trade. Unless I am trading a very volatile pair then I guess I can come up with a pattern good for scalping. Now the big question is how much TP and SL is your target in doing scalping? And in a chart pattern in each candle stick how much pips each one represent?
    This is not even about the candlestick, but about how this could work effectively in helping the traders using them. It is breakout system, and the only concern I could be in tis is the false breakout. If this does not occur, then the candlestick trading will never be the issue here, but to locate the lines of the trend-line for effective breakout.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    well, maybe there is no relation between divergence trading with the trend line trading, divergence trading is taking the opportunity from the reversal, while the trend line trading is from break out. Although not impossible to combine the trendline for divergence trading. Automated trading trendline is able to stand alone, as far as we can put this system in a good market conditions, I've been using automated trading trendline EA and I use it full time non stop, but the result is unsatisfactory, so we need to know the good situation first.
    Yrs, you are right that there is no correlation between thew divergence and the breakout system of the trend line trading. But you can still use the both together if you want, except that they will be of different view and trading orientation. And as a trader of the market, you will use your own judgmental studies to knwo if you should enter the market or now. Still, trend-line trading is powerful all alone.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    It is good if we can master candlestick pattern well but it is not easy to recognize certain candlestick as pattern for trending, reversal or sideways condition. We need to know the right time frame adjusting with current style of trading to make right analysis with candlestick pattern. As I know, this candlestick pattern is not good for short-term trading (I don't know if there is scalpers who ever used it) but for middle-term or long-term traders.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by andry777 View Post
    It is good if we can master candlestick pattern well but it is not easy to recognize certain candlestick as pattern for trending, reversal or sideways condition. We need to know the right time frame adjusting with current style of trading to make right analysis with candlestick pattern. As I know, this candlestick pattern is not good for short-term trading (I don't know if there is scalpers who ever used it) but for middle-term or long-term traders.
    We should not confuse yourself on this issue, the candle stick trading is not the main thing here You can only do a confirmation with that on this trend-line system of trading. If it is a real trend-line trading, it does not even need any system to work it out, just follow its simple principles and earn greatly.

Quote Originally Posted by yasir arafat View Post
    automatic trend line indicator help us to analysis for a volatail market.it's have a many usefull version.a good indicator helps us for a better trading.we can use this.
    You are not wrong to say it helps us in volatile market times, but must admit that it might not be like that most times. And during the volatile market, the prayer of the trader is for the market to be moving very definitive, if it test the line bad comes back for many times, it will never be fine. So, that is why i conclude that either volatile or stable market condition, what matters is smooth sailing of the price.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast