Page 1 of 54 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Automatic Trend-line Trading

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50

Automatic Trend-line Trading

Trend-line system of trading is very good in forex trading market, it is regarded not as indicator, but a system of trading that deals with breakout means of trading in the market. This is very fascination among many traders, but some does not still know how to draw this line very well.

This cause made me brought this automated trend-line to you, for those that do not know how to do it, or probably guessing it, this simple program will help you on trend-line trading comforts.

HOW IT WORKS: This program will automatically displace two lines (Green and Red). The green line is the trend-line for the bullish market, while the red one is the trend-line for the bearish market, they are both effective depending on what the direction says. All you need is to find a breakout from either of this line. While the extreme two lines on both up and down sides are for the probable target.

AUTO-TREND-LINE.ex4
    AUTO TRENDLINE DISPLAY.jpg

NOTES: *You may use this opportunity to learn how to draw your own trend-line by tracing how this automated program draws its own line from one hits to the other, and lows to another respectively.
    *Note that this system is fit for any timeframe, Its equally works perfectly for binary option trading. HAPPY TRADING!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Great sharing my dear friend hope this will work for everyone personally since 3 years I am using my own manual trading skill for using trend lines I use very less script or indicator for using trend lines but if anybody don't have much idea about the trend line then for those trader's this is looking a very good system

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Thanks for sharing this wonderful topic sir you explained very well about it. I can see that this type of method will be best for all new trader's because almost all new trader's don't know much about trend line so by using this system they will able to see the use of trend line on their automatically its a great thread keep it up

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Actually I like to use trend line manually in forex market I am not using any kind of script or indicator for that sir. But I can say that its perfect system for a new trader because less knowledge and less experience will not help them to use trend lines properly so for them its a very good opportunity to use this indicator

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    What a lovely piece of work for traders. I know how to draw the trend line, but when I use this automatic one you placed here, it is working wonders. It is just more than what I know, it displays its two lines at ones, one for the upside and the other for the downside, this is great t know, thank you for this, it safes time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Fantastic system by using this system we can easily know about the market trend too because this system helping us to do analysis with two trend lines. There are many trader's who don't know much about trend lines use I think for a new trader this type of system will be very helpful because its very important to know about the market trend and new trader don't know much about it

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 191
    Given: 305
    Automatic trendline , yep , this is an useful indicator for traders who are still confused in drawing a trend line , i also ever use this indicator when i was still difficult to draw a trend line properly .This is really useful indicators , especially for traders who want to use simple system . Good share mate.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    I love this automatic trading means myself, the reason why I love it is that it will not do you any stress, it will rather help you to understand how the market is working. Although you can not have the best in this system unless you know its principles, but since this system can do virtually everything for you, yours is to do things right with it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    This is a very good sharing you are saying right rinaji its a very good indicator for everyone, Even I am also using this indicator for my analysis now. There are many trader's who don't know exactly how they have to draw a trend line from this automatic trend line trading system we can judge the market trend very well too

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    This is a very good sharing you are saying right rinaji its a very good indicator for everyone, Even I am also using this indicator for my analysis now. There are many trader's who don't know exactly how they have to draw a trend line from this automatic trend line trading system we can judge the market trend very well too
    Good trading indicators like this are not scarce, but traders often make the mistakes in them and this is affecting the results they are looking for in using them, This is the main reason why i think it is better to use it, and it will even safe the time of the trader in analyzing it.

Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    I love this automatic trading means myself, the reason why I love it is that it will not do you any stress, it will rather help you to understand how the market is working. Although you can not have the best in this system unless you know its principles, but since this system can do virtually everything for you, yours is to do things right with it.
    Yes, stress is part of the main reason why this is the best for usage. I have tired other means for drawing the trend line too, but it is more accurate with this automated trading means, because if there are ten different traders that analyzes the drawing of the trend line, they might not get the same value.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 54 123451151 ... LastLast