95 % traders are losers, do you believe it ?
Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: 95 % traders are losers, do you believe it ?

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193

95 % traders are losers, do you believe it ?

i am not sure with 95 % are loser, because some of them will continue to learn and fix or complete everything and do a better thing, and in facts, why did forex trading go up or grow so faster, and why there are many people come to this business day by day ? i guess this is not about advertisement, but, the facts, there are many traders can make some profit at forex trading business, and the people see it,
    and now, we just need to keep learning and practicing harder, we just need to know our potential and develop it

please give some opinions and let us discuss about it

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 100
    Given: 57
    Forex is risky and therefore a trader should decide the amount of money he deposits and risk in trading carefully. For beginnner, it is understandable if he has to trade with little capital, but after a trader have become quite knowledgeable and experienced in the way of the market, trading with a little capital at best is a counter productive exercise and should not be encouraged.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    This is just an estimation, this is not reality, because if that much traders are failing in forex market then who is winner? aren't they winning any single trade? and if someone is losing his money then there are two things, whether he will leave forex market or start learning, and if he is learning then their is possibility that he will earn money, and if he is earning money then who is loser?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    Yes i believe that all traders ever experienced losses in forex trading, so there is no need to worry about that statement . And even i think it's not just 95% traders who will lose their money but i am sure almost 100% traders ever experienced losses. What we should do are improving the profit probability and minimizing the chance of loss so we can make this business as our income

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 21
    I believe 95% or more beginner traders get failure and get a margin call, but do not give up, novice traders should learn forex. Well, if a trader knows what his goal is, then i am pretty sure he will have his reasons to control his emotions. Though it is hard to control our emotions, looking at our goals will surely help us know what are the things that we should do.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Yes, i must say carefully that i believe this saying, and it is now even worse than that. To have success in this market, you must reason like a trader, but in fairness how many traders reasons like a trader? Not to talk of acting like a real trader, this is why many more loses. Its even over 96% traders that are losing now.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    so i guess almost of us have same reasons and opinions about it, and almost of us ever got the worst situation, but we did not give up, just kept learning and practicing and did a better thing,and i believe that some of us ever enjoyed profit in hands and tried to make more than it, and some of us grew to be a mature trader and got success,
    so, we do not care about this number ( 95 % ), we are in process and believe can reach them as soon as possible

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Yes you are saying right most of trader's loose their money because they not try to focus much on their forex trading knowledge and experience they want to make only money here and because of gambling they not able to make any consistent income i think only a proper trading education will give us best success in forex

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 81
    I do not thing so there should be at least 25 % people who are earning from Forex. But for people who lack knowledge failure is 100% sure. If we start trading without first learning about Forex properly then we are bound to become a big loser. Forex is not a moneymaking machine where we can earn money easily as much as e want.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    i am not sure with 95 % are loser, because some of them will continue to learn and fix or complete everything and do a better thing, and in facts, why did forex trading go up or grow so faster, and why there are many people come to this business day by day ? i guess this is not about advertisement, but, the facts, there are many traders can make some profit at forex trading business, and the people see it,
    and now, we just need to keep learning and practicing harder, we just need to know our potential and develop it

please give some opinions and let us discuss about it
    dear friend .
    yes its true believe or not 95% of traders is losers , and the good news we can always be of the other winners traders 5%
    and that mean we can always win !!!
    the best way to never lose my friend :go out from the market if you .and because lose is part of business . we must learn how to accept the loses

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast