Are you a disciplined trading or not? please go to this thread, to check it out.
Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you a disciplined trading or not? please go to this thread, to check it out.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22

Are you a disciplined trading or not? please go to this thread, to check it out.

Which I will discuss below is about the classification of trader in which it is very influential to success in forex trading business. No matter you are a scalper, day trader or a swinger. No matter are you use technical trader or fundamental. Here I am not going to distinguish the type of traders based on the time frame or type of analysis you use. After all, whatever time frame you use or any kind of analysis you use, you can be a successful trader. Here i would classify the types of traders into two groups that will lead to differences in the possibility of success in this business , namely: traders are disciplined and undisciplined traders.

If asked , Are you disciplined trader or not?

To assess ourselves included in the criteria which about that , Let's check it out the characteristics of each type of trader :

1. undisciplined trader

Undisciplined trader will have the following characteristics:
    - Not Have a system, and despite having a system, tend not to be obeyed
    - Trading Based on the suggestions / recommendations from the other party either other traders, internet sites, FB Groups and so on
    - No Use of risk management, money management and trade management
    - Careless in see the opportunities which recklessly in taken without much consideration, just expect a short-term profit
    - Trade based on emotion
    - Thinking that trading is easy and a fast way to riches

1. disciplined trader

disciplined trader will have the following characteristics:
    - Having a certain system and apply it consistently
    - Understand the importance of the trading system and trade using the system in accordance with the market conditions
    - No Rely on the signal or the results of the analysis of the other party during trade and only trade when the system that was followed give a positive signal
    - Understand the importance of risk management, money management and trade management
    - Understand the emotional impact in the trade and can control emotions
    - Understand that to be a very successful trader requires experience and not expect instant success

Now , try to review yourself
    From the points above, whichever is more describe your character in the trade?
    Sure ... be a disciplined trader does not mean you instantly get a consistent profit. But, however, to be a successful trader you must first be a disciplined trader

Good Luck!

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    bf them, honestly, sometimes i did trading with good discipline and patience, it gave me good results, but after all, i felt better with my trading system and started to trade with careless, and at last, i made loss my profit too, and it happened several times and i did not realize it

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Brother, there are certain places in forex market where you need to be disciplined and there are several places where if you are going to be disciplined then you will lose the chances, so need to understand where these discipline work, I know that some readers will ask why am I telling this thing, because I participate in demo contests, in which I have seen several conditions, if you want to see this thing and experience it personally then participate in king mt5 contest, and you will know this thing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    bf them, honestly, sometimes i did trading with good discipline and patience, it gave me good results, but after all, i felt better with my trading system and started to trade with careless, and at last, i made loss my profit too, and it happened several times and i did not realize it
    It sounds badly when we miss our discipline with risking our profit into loss result , its consequences from what we do and we will get it as impact from undisciplined . we must think to make our trade in long-term profit, its mean not take the decision in hurry, panic, and unclear analysis but think secondly thirdly or even more about the risk from what we do , from that we will think again how must discipline at every trade we take

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 100
    Given: 57
    Discipline is essential for anyone who wants to make money in Forex for a long time.The notion that forex trade can be a means to better life is not unfounded, there are already lots of success stories from many traders that took to trading to better their lives. Only thing is we need learning.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    Discipline is essential for anyone who wants to make money in Forex for a long time.The notion that forex trade can be a means to better life is not unfounded, there are already lots of success stories from many traders that took to trading to better their lives. Only thing is we need learning.
    Yes i believe with that sentences if there are already lots of success stories from many traders who have discipline attitude in their trades, so many advantages from discipline habits which make the trader have good mentally and not trade based on their feeling only like many failure trader in this business. Its mean discipline attitude will give good habits

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    it means I still in undisciplined trader. I still struggling how trade better and systematically. I have many years in trading that has failed to be more discipline. I have daily activity but I still can not be discipline at all. I know exactly that trader needs to be more discipline.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I know that some readers will ask why am I telling this thing, because I participate in demo contests, in which I have seen several conditions, if you want to see this thing and experience it personally then participate in king mt5 contest, and you will know this thing.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Any forex trader that is not disciplined is never refined in this market. This means that traders should be very careful all the time. If you have a set plans in the market, make sure that you face the plans and fulfill it to the best of your knowledge without deviation, and it shall be well with your trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by genedy View Post
    I know that some readers will ask why am I telling this thing, because I participate in demo contests, in which I have seen several conditions, if you want to see this thing and experience it personally then participate in king mt5 contest, and you will know this thing.
    Then what is related about what you're talking from this thread, this thread just as mirror the behavior of forex traders in their trades in this business , some experienced trader maybe this thread just useless but in another hand they still improvement their discipline level with looking for some point in here to make them be better again from previously

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast