How to Reduce Greed?
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Reduce Greed?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

How to Reduce Greed?

I've been trading for over a year. but I still experience Margin Call but it all happened because of greed that I have inside me. there may be tips of all of my fellow colleagues how to reduce the greed in me.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by aidiel View Post
    I've been trading for over a year. but I still experience Margin Call but it all happened because of greed that I have inside me. there may be tips of all of my fellow colleagues how to reduce the greed in me.
    greed is often the situation will make us the great loss, we will be hard to see objectively when market conditions do greed because emotions are usually not controlled, we tend to take wrong decisions for fear of greater losses. Therefore we have to control our emotions as possible to be able to trade with greed better without using the disciplinary rules of money management and risk management.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    All we know that greed is a very bad problem in forex and many people loose their money in forex because of greed so I wana suggest people that stay away from greed because if affect your account badly and you can loose your all money because of greed you should make a planning for overcome on greed

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    If you want o reduce your greediness then of course you have to be expert to get the market sentiment perfectly... When you will get the perfect experience about market sentiment then of course you can control your emotion and greediness In saa Allah..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Russel2012 View Post
    If you want o reduce your greediness then of course you have to be expert to get the market sentiment perfectly... When you will get the perfect experience about market sentiment then of course you can control your emotion and greediness In saa Allah..
    I think the other way we can reduce the greed when trading is by adopting a good management plan which should consist of good stop loss and take profits levels, having such levels will definitely help the traders to earn money more effectively from the forex.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Almost all we realize that will hpye can be a quite negative trouble in forex and a lot of individuals free their profit forex as a consequence of hpye well, i wana recommend people that stay away from hpye because if have an effect on your current bank account negatively and you can free your current almost all money as a consequence of hpye you must complete a planning conquer with hpye

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    in fact i can say that trading with a not real money for along time will be useful for any greedy trader.because after this time of the demo trading the trader will think that the real money and the not real money are the same so he may not be greedy again .and i think this will work for any greedy trader.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Greed my Friend is as a result of your expectations and desires to make quick riches, so I'll advice that you reduce your expectations and remind yourself at all time while trading that I will never he greedy, although I myself experience such to but after applying these little recommendations my greediness started reducing and I can control myself better.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Yes greed is a result of earning quick money in no time and when you open multiple positions and then you got in a positions that you have to close all the positions and you can control greed by targeting one pair and really should be showing some respect to price action by using protective stops and show some disciplne in your trading approach

regards

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    To reduce greed then we should trade in accordance trading plan that we created earlier, we are planning a strategy that will be used, and the type of account that will be used, leverage, and trading volume that will be used, and we are only trading based on such trading plan.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast