Japanese Candlesticks Analysis 04.11.2014 (EUR/USD, USD/JPY) - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Japanese Candlesticks Analysis 04.11.2014 (EUR/USD, USD/JPY)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 2

Japanese Candlesticks Analysis 04.11.2014 (EUR/USD, USD/JPY)

The H4 chart of EUR USD shows the downtrend; Harami pattern indicates a correction. The closest Window is still open. Three Line Break chart and Heiken Ashi candlesticks confirm a descending movement.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by Man Utd View Post
    I have been a huge fan and student of candle sticks. The candles just formed are called flag pattern (highlighted by circle). Since there was a huge upward movement before the flag was formed so there is more than 80% chance that another big upward rally is coming. But nothing is sure in market so if you trade this formation remember to put a stop loss.
    Actually, I have just heard the flag pattern on the candlestick, I have also wrote the thread about the candlestick and I do not know about the candlestick formation name. I think, you must re write the candlestick formation with your version. Because , this is once time I head about the candlestick formation.

Quote Originally Posted by Man Utd View Post
    was formed so there is more than 80% chance that another big upward rally is coming
    It is correct that the EURUSD is on the uptrend. I can see the market since the monday that the EURUSD is jumping on the bullish, because fundamental and also the technical analysis

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Let us continue to discuss about the candlestick formation on USDJPY chart pattern. Today in 4hourly chart, I can easily notice the candlestick formation in this chart. Please take a look on my chart below
    Capture_192.jpg
    We can see the harami candlestick is formed. It means the price has the potential to go down or bearish reversal pattern
    By using the MACD is telling the same too. The cross between MACD and stochastic is happened, it is time to make sell order on USDJPY

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    Usd jpy is 111.35 now. Losing faith he can't cross the resistance
    I predicted a gap down,

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by takabo View Post
    Usd jpy is 111.35 now. Losing faith he can't cross the resistance
    I predicted a gap down,
    No gap down is found on the market chart on Sunday, and the current price is now on the bullish momentum. The market sentiment is already has, because too much market sentiment in this week. First thing I can consider is the NFP held on Friday then another major data on France election held on Sunday. It will make the market become confuse on this week. I got no much trading analysis with longer timeframe and bigger lot on this chart.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123