Japanese Candlesticks Analysis 04.11.2014 (EUR/USD, USD/JPY) - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Japanese Candlesticks Analysis 04.11.2014 (EUR/USD, USD/JPY)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 2

Japanese Candlesticks Analysis 04.11.2014 (EUR/USD, USD/JPY)

The H4 chart of EUR USD shows the downtrend; Harami pattern indicates a correction. The closest Window is still open. Three Line Break chart and Heiken Ashi candlesticks confirm a descending movement.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Japanese yen continue to strengthen since 2014, for example the Eurjpy pair has been up to 1.4000 meaning it has gone through a swing of around 2000 pips because in 2016 it's around. 1.2300 that's after the Japanese government had to intervine and add money in secretion because all this streghthing yen is not good an economic that is depending on export

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Japanese candle sticks are very important we have to really be sure that we have certain positions we know of the greatest of which is the best in some of the areas we know there is always better for us, the candles are used to show the different and market change also it can also the market momentum and movement

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Candlestick pattern is very popular among price action traders but it is not just every pattern that is sighted that must be traded. It is only the pattern that has been confirmed to be a high probability trade that must be traded.Even in the chart you attached, it is not every candlestick pattern that is shown that is good for trading . There are some patterns which would result in loss if taken. In essence, there is need for more confirmation before you go ahead to trade such a pattern

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 7
    This really is an excellent post. Japanese candle stick pattern is something which does not normally go wrong. The way you have shown some of the patterns such as shooting star, hammer, harami with boxes or support/resistance zone, it should be easy for anyone to understand what you are trying to point out. Please keep posting more charts with Japanese candle stick pattern.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    [lang=ar]Candle and therefore do not also likes to take advantage of with respect to the sale and purchase. Many fake transfer of technology on the use of candles. From the first time we ask ourselves this particular strategy to get the cost of change, but in fact this special menorah me personally provide additional transport false change. I believe that a certain old in fact this stratgey. Technology, which has wiped out in the purchase and sale of company[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    today, i see that EURUSD, GBPJPY USDJPY EURJPY or the pairs with JPY have wide spread. GBPJPY meets 20 pips spread but the movements is not good or slow. better for me to stay out from the market and just keep watching the market. i do not know exactly the thing to make this situation in the market and hole i will get the information soon. because i have checked the news and there is no big news released in the market and i guesss the market is not good for trading especially for me as scalper

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    [lang=ar]what a great thread here , i like the analysis of the candle sticks very much and it is called the price action , the outcomes of trading price action is impressing as it can make you high risk reward up to 1 to 3 in the trade and high probability in the same time , also i recommeds highy using this with strong horizontal levels[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Candle stick is one of the most powerful indicator in the platform. If we learn how to identify reversal in candlestick it will be profitable. Pattern recognition is one part of strategy that is very effective combine with candle stick, like doji ,shooting star and hammer, learning in this strategy is very effective but always wait for confirmation thru other indicators.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    I think the thread starter want us as the member of the roboforex forum to learn and find out the candlestick formation in our meta trader chart. Today at the moment I see the candlestick formation in forex trading. I think I should capture it and upload it here.
    Please check my hourly chart of the EURUSD
    Capture_169.jpg

The candlestick formation is formed very well as I mark with the red circle on main chart.
    Please correct me If I'm wrong

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    I think the thread starter want us as the member of the roboforex forum to learn and find out the candlestick formation in our meta trader chart. Today at the moment I see the candlestick formation in forex trading. I think I should capture it and upload it here.
    Please check my hourly chart of the EURUSD
    Capture_169.jpg

The candlestick formation is formed very well as I mark with the red circle on main chart.
    Please correct me If I'm wrong
    I have been a huge fan and student of candle sticks. The candles just formed are called flag pattern (highlighted by circle). Since there was a huge upward movement before the flag was formed so there is more than 80% chance that another big upward rally is coming. But nothing is sure in market so if you trade this formation remember to put a stop loss.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast