Japanese Candlesticks Analysis 04.11.2014 (EUR/USD, USD/JPY)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Japanese Candlesticks Analysis 04.11.2014 (EUR/USD, USD/JPY)

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 43
    Given: 2

Japanese Candlesticks Analysis 04.11.2014 (EUR/USD, USD/JPY)

The H4 chart of EUR USD shows the downtrend; Harami pattern indicates a correction. The closest Window is still open. Three Line Break chart and Heiken Ashi candlesticks confirm a descending movement.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I have been amazed for a long time that the vast majority of traders almost never wonder what kind of trading system they have, in the long term period. They prefer to not waste time on research, and they immediately get into the market, hoping for their own good fortune. What could be more stupid? Although I did the same in the beginning. On the other hand, this kind of behavior is not always a laziness. The trouble of many traders is that they have no probabilistic thinking, plus, unfortunately, there is no reliable methodology. Having checked first, second, third, the trader often does not see the problem, or see it already after the few ruined deposits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Candlestick is not so popular to use for trading. Many false signal on using candlestick strategy. at the first time I wonder this startegy to find the reversal price, but in fact this candlestick give me another fake reversal signal. I think this stratgey is out of date. And this strategy will extinct in trading business

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Candlestick isn't therefore well-liked to make use of with regard to buying and selling. Numerous fake transmission upon utilizing candlestick technique. from the very first time We question this particular startegy to obtain the change cost, however in truth this particular candlestick provide me personally an additional phony change transmission. I believe this particular stratgey is actually outdated. Which technique may wiped out within buying and selling company

- - - Updated - - -

Candlestick isn't therefore well-liked to make use of with regard to buying and selling. Numerous fake transmission upon utilizing candlestick technique. from the very first time We question this particular startegy to obtain the change cost, however in truth this particular candlestick provide me personally an additional phony change transmission. I believe this particular stratgey is actually outdated. Which technique may wiped out within buying and selling company

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 16
    Great post brother i never think that japanese candelsticks have also a huge information about the market which is hidden in the candlestick and i think it is very informative post made by you and we should also check this out with our strategy its can be use with any strategy and its also dont made any type of lines etc on our charts our charts become simple and we can made decision to enter into the market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    To make money in the forex market candlestick is very much important. japanese candle stick gives you plenty of information to make profits with. Japanese candlestick is very much necessary to make money and consistent profits if you want to make money consistently.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 77
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboForex Columnist View Post

The H4 chart of EUR USD shows the downtrend; Harami pattern indicates a correction. The closest Window is still open. Three Line Break chart and Heiken Ashi candlesticks confirm a descending movement.

Read more >>
    I will be very careful in placing a sell order here because the market is showing a sign of market reversing at that confluence area and I would rather be looking for a good buy opportunity and put my stop loss target few pips below the low of that candle. I am a price action trader and I draw a lot of information and clues from the candle pattern. and I am the type that we only trade what I see happening in the market now

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 19
    so good and easy to follow the candlestick trading patterns and also i think that the best for this is to build up our strategies on this type of analyzing the can help us to make good analyzing and a good concept for this . also it is a popular for many of the professionals the impact and influence of some famous candlesticks .

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast