Which indicator or system do you think is best for trading binary option? - Page 3
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 142

Thread: Which indicator or system do you think is best for trading binary option?

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50

    Which indicator or system do you think is best for trading binary option?

    In the truth of the whole matter, binary option trading is more profit massing than the classic forex trading, but the risk involved in trading it is higher too. This is why I believe that a better indicator or trading system with this is the best for all traders doing it. And in binary option, the indicator or system will not work alone for the direction, but for the timing as well.

    In my own view, the binary option should be traded with the indicator or system that works with pivotal lines, I means the support and resistance lines. This line should be the creative point of locating what will be next for the trader (a means of awareness). And the list of indicators and system I have set aside to do this are many, among which are Fibonacci trading system, trend-line diagram, Bollinger bank trading, pivot doing system, moving average etc.

    But, I noticed that it is better to use indicator(either trend trading or reversal ones) with a trading system of breakout together (I mean using Fibonacci with moving average as an example). By this, I think there is a validation and a confirming trading techniques that will buttress the view of the trader over that prevailing direction at that period of time. I have also noticed that Bollinger band is a power binary option trading indicator that can standalone.

    Please, let us all review this and bring about the suggested ways you think you can trade on the robooption trading platform successfully. HAPPY TRADING!

    Not allowed!

  2. #21
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5,556
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    i see that the good system id the system in which we feel comfortable and have no more ideas . like that system of the price action in which we may find all what we need in one trading system . in price action there are many candle patterns which may say to us more and more about the market it self

    Not allowed!

  3. #22
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,349
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    I have no idea about this, because I do not learn deeply f binary trading after I tried several times trade in binary option, and I failed. I do not need to explain why I failed, I am basically using the same analysis with what I did in the classical trade. Yes you're right, this is not about direction or trend, but about timing. But what if we use the currency strength meter indicator to bet in the short interval?
    In term of indicators in binary I never experience using one also. But I think at best we can use is the indicators we use when we do technical analysis when we do analysis for the currency pairs. Because for me the difference between trading in forex and in binary is that binary has a time limits in which we will know if we end up in profit or not. Unlike in forex trading that we can hold our position as long our free margin can hold.

    Not allowed!

  4. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,748
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Binary option is a way risky deals, and the indicator the trader is using should be either moving average, Bollinger band or trend-line trading. I say this because one should be very sure of the signal before taking the traders. If you will use either of this systems and indicator sated above, you should not use it in less than 1 hour trading analysis.

    Not allowed!

  5. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,748
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    i see that the good system id the system in which we feel comfortable and have no more ideas . like that system of the price action in which we may find all what we need in one trading system . in price action there are many candle patterns which may say to us more and more about the market it self
    Price action trading is one of the ways to trade the binary option, and I think that is what you are trying to say here. The pattern on the chart is enough to helping trader out, but this should not be done all alone, if not doing confirming trading skills with the price action trading, the signal might be faulty over a short period of time.

    Not allowed!

  6. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    7
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I use more then big strategy to open proofreading ani use 15 minutes signals but I think that in Google play many most application to see signals of option trading and earn more money see this on google play store and using this softwears

    Not allowed!

  7. #26
    Trader rinaji's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,839
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    In term of indicators in binary I never experience using one also. But I think at best we can use is the indicators we use when we do technical analysis when we do analysis for the currency pairs. Because for me the difference between trading in forex and in binary is that binary has a time limits in which we will know if we end up in profit or not. Unlike in forex trading that we can hold our position as long our free margin can hold.
    Yes that's the main difference between binary option and forex trading, there are advantages and disadvantages of binary option compared to forex trading. But for the analysis strategy is not much different, we can use a technical strategy for market analysis in binary options, but I think binary option is the easier, but the risk / reward in each transaction determined by the system, we can not decide about taking profit points for each transaction

    Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

  8. #27
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,980
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Binary option is the newest trading type that less of indicator. Binary option just predict the movement of the market. If trader predict in one hour later the market will move up, and then the market rise, so the trader get the profit from any capital he put on binary option. I think binary option is looks like lotre. CMIIW

    Not allowed!

  9. #28
    Trader
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]actually i do not trade these binary option but i like to trade the Forex only for many reasons . first of all that i`m very interested in trading the countries currencies . and studying the economic factors which lead to a best way of getting income with our trades . also we may find that the currencies may have some clearness in their conditions[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  10. #29
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    158
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    we are able to state which while using greatest influence is going to be therefore poor if you're buying and selling having a higher funds and so i believe the very best influence is actually 1: 100 as well as i'd numerous border phone however in truth it might be a tragedy for just about any investor however if you're the newbie investor it might be an excellent chance that you should study from your own errors

    Not allowed!

  11. #30
    Trader rinaji's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,839
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by nosa33 View Post
    [lang=ar]actually i do not trade these binary option but i like to trade the Forex only for many reasons . first of all that i`m very interested in trading the countries currencies . and studying the economic factors which lead to a best way of getting income with our trades . also we may find that the currencies may have some clearness in their conditions[/lang]
    What do you think about binary options trading? Did you find currencies instruments on binary option?
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Binary option is the newest trading type that less of indicator. Binary option just predict the movement of the market. If trader predict in one hour later the market will move up, and then the market rise, so the trader get the profit from any capital he put on binary option. I think binary option is looks like lotre. CMIIW
    I've tried twice of deposit for binary option trading, and I think we could use mt4 chart for analysis and using mt4 technical indicators, but the trick is different because we trade based on the duration of time, as you say that it's like a lottery. Might be said to be similar to the coin betting.

    Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •