Which indicator or system do you think is best for trading binary option? - Page 2
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Which indicator or system do you think is best for trading binary option?

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50

Which indicator or system do you think is best for trading binary option?

In the truth of the whole matter, binary option trading is more profit massing than the classic forex trading, but the risk involved in trading it is higher too. This is why I believe that a better indicator or trading system with this is the best for all traders doing it. And in binary option, the indicator or system will not work alone for the direction, but for the timing as well.

In my own view, the binary option should be traded with the indicator or system that works with pivotal lines, I means the support and resistance lines. This line should be the creative point of locating what will be next for the trader (a means of awareness). And the list of indicators and system I have set aside to do this are many, among which are Fibonacci trading system, trend-line diagram, Bollinger bank trading, pivot doing system, moving average etc.

But, I noticed that it is better to use indicator(either trend trading or reversal ones) with a trading system of breakout together (I mean using Fibonacci with moving average as an example). By this, I think there is a validation and a confirming trading techniques that will buttress the view of the trader over that prevailing direction at that period of time. I have also noticed that Bollinger band is a power binary option trading indicator that can standalone.

Please, let us all review this and bring about the suggested ways you think you can trade on the robooption trading platform successfully. HAPPY TRADING!

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    This si certainly a very good work for trading, it is more working for traders if they look for the price action rather than indicators. Although I have heard it very well that the indicators are working for traders too. It depend on the indicator though. One of the best indicators that is working is the Bollinger bands trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Mate I am not doing trading in binary option right now so don't have much knowledge about it but I think you should focus much on trend following indicator's which will give you good about the trend direction knowledge. Even you can focus in reversal market analysis indicator's that will be also a good option for you

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Mate I am not doing trading in binary option right now so don't have much knowledge about it but I think you should focus much on trend following indicator's which will give you good about the trend direction knowledge. Even you can focus in reversal market analysis indicator's that will be also a good option for you
    There is never a guilt with that, it is your choice if I should say. But there is no knowledge that is lost. I am not using my real money on binary option for now, I am trading of the demo to have a strategy that will help me on robooption. You can just do this ay your own leisure hours too, it is very important indeed.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    There is never a guilt with that, it is your choice if I should say. But there is no knowledge that is lost. I am not using my real money on binary option for now, I am trading of the demo to have a strategy that will help me on robooption. You can just do this ay your own leisure hours too, it is very important indeed.
    You are very right, know knowledge is lost, and what you think you do not need now might be what you will sought for the most over the time. I believe that using the demo is wise for both beginner and the ones that are experienced, but wants a better trading strategy with binary option. The suggested indicators here could be a starting helper.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by genedy View Post
    hoping for their own good fortune. What could be more stupid? Although I did the same in the beginning. On the other hand, this kind of behavior is not always a laziness. The trouble of many traders is that they have no probabilistic thinking, plus, unfortunately, there is no reliable methodology. Having checked first, second, third, the trader often does not see the problem, or see it already after the few ruined deposits
    This is certainly baseless concerning this thread, please stop this, this thread is mainly for strictly strategy any traders could showcase in what they are trading in binary option. This is meant to be strict and educative, rather than a baseless joke.

Quote Originally Posted by ahmedfakhry View Post
    So far I can not find any good reliable way in my work in the forex market. So I prefer to work in the forex market so that there is no one method that can make a profit in the forex market. So I have been trying since the beginning of my work in the forex market can find a way by which to make a profit in the forex market a small loss
    It is a good thing to find a trading strategy that is working in the traditional forex trading before looking for that of the binary option trading. Please, i will advice you that you try moving average for a start; if you do not have one you can trust now. It might help you to begin a productive trading. Also, you need to learn a trading on price action or bollinger bands, they are very effective both for transitional forex trading and binary option trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    as to work of the customs with the distinct on ranges with the sequence on order occupation, those to refer of the higher on focus as trader spends of the good risks as to trying on capturing positions with the entries and more of the importance as to completes of those with the good range on improving points as to gains with the shifts on difference; the use of the volume indicators of the good kind i guess should refer of the better as to shows the good contrast on movesment as to gains with the difference shifts on predetermined time frames.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    There are so many that you can use that is when trading you have to look at the indicator that brings result that way you have to make sure that you always look at the trading future and what it tells you the best one I have to say is bolinger band the have the two levels that one need for one to know well know that when you trading you have to make you know that upper tube means that up trend and lower tube down trend

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    @asif777, this is a great styles and idea of working with the binary option trading. But i would like if you can reattach the link in the attachments, maybe the error occurs in the way you copied it and pasted it here. It is true that the moving average and price action trading could be the way out in the binary option trading, but the techniques of the trader matters the most.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by yasir arafat View Post
    i don't like any binary trading.because it's so difficult for me.sometimes it makes my all trade loss.because i do not have any indicator for binary option.if you use a indicator then can be gain in binary.
    This is very strange, the binary option will never be difficult to the trader that trades forex, or you do not know how to trade forex? Because forex is the first starting ground of all, then the trader will know how to trade the binary option. Binary option trading is mainly for the best for the trader if you want big money, but forex is only m0re conservative than binary option.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    I have no idea about this, because I do not learn deeply f binary trading after I tried several times trade in binary option, and I failed. I do not need to explain why I failed, I am basically using the same analysis with what I did in the classical trade. Yes you're right, this is not about direction or trend, but about timing. But what if we use the currency strength meter indicator to bet in the short interval?

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast