Was your learning easy? - Page 3
Page 3 of 263 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Was your learning easy?

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50

Was your learning easy?

I opened this thread for all of us to share our trading experience, the learning ways and the way that you think is best for the beginning traders to follow, so that they will not make the mistakes we made.

We should agree from the perspective that forex traders learned the market from different sources and mentors, this also have a great impact in the outcome of the trader, except for the fact that some smart traders redefine themselves later.
    Personally, my learning years ways not that rosy, it was a kind of challenge that i have to pickup and rise to face, but the fact still remains that i am enjoying it today.

In 2004, a friend introduced forex to me, and ever since them, i have being looking for many ways to gain success through it. It was a tough challenge because i had no one to teach; aside the introduction of some basics things the friend told me.
    This was why i had to learn the forex trading independently, i was a good friend of the internet for more than 3 years learning how to trade. During this time, i learned many trading systems like trend trending, swing trending, reversal trading through various means and approaches.
    It was a tough thing, but i made it at last. And this really made me to be better than some traders i later met.

Am not saying this is the best way to learn trading, but share how you learned the market, and let us deliberate the best way to learn the market and encourage the incoming traders. HAPPY TRADING!

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 14
    that is very important to the newbie . i think that our learning will be easy if we can take it easy and also be serious for our trading, here i believe one thing that is nothing is impossible in the world so why forex will be, if we do the work hard and spend much time in the forex business then we can learn the forex easily.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Quote Originally Posted by Mon View Post
    that is very important to the newbie . i think that our learning will be easy if we can take it easy and also be serious for our trading, here i believe one thing that is nothing is impossible in the world so why forex will be, if we do the work hard and spend much time in the forex business then we can learn the forex easily.
    It is really important for all trader, both the beginners and the traders that are still learning the forex trading, it is like this because you will need to understand what the market is, how the old traders did and and have the best experience in trading. Traders should try to relax and have a good learning times before a real earning come along.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    No matter since when we are doing trading in this market we have to learn here. You are right most of trader's say that all new trader's need learning in starting but old trader's should also improve them in forex. Learning is a part of our success. Nobody can become a good earner in this business without any good forex trading education

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    It is mainly on hoe the trader do the learning, if you do it in the easy ways, it will be easy with you, but if not, it might be in the complex ways you have tried it. It is basically the way of mentoring or mindset or believe of the trader that will make this easy. My was no9t that easy, but I am very glad to scape it through.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    It is mainly on hoe the trader do the learning, if you do it in the easy ways, it will be easy with you, but if not, it might be in the complex ways you have tried it. It is basically the way of mentoring or mindset or believe of the trader that will make this easy. My was no9t that easy, but I am very glad to scape it through.
    Yes, you have a good point here, if the trader concentrates on the easy learning, it will be easy for such. But at times, it is not in the hands of the trader to decide this, it is in the learning environments they found themselves, and this might force them.

Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    No matter since when we are doing trading in this market we have to learn here. You are right most of trader's say that all new trader's need learning in starting but old trader's should also improve them in forex. Learning is a part of our success. Nobody can become a good earner in this business without any good forex trading education
    I believe learning is the main priority of earning, it is not always easy for many traders, but in this thread we should share how we made it easy for yourself, so that the coming traders will gain from what we have endured, so that they will be swift in that stage.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0
    My learning was not as much easy as I thought about it, but after a long time I realized that this is a big field and I need to keep learning it until I get the ability to make consistent profits, but after gaining this ability I realized that this is not my destination, I need to keep learning more and more. So, that's why I still am learning.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    You are right mate learning is not very easy at all and nobody can gain all the knowledge in this business as we know that our learning is a process. That's right we have to learn regularly in forex market which can bring a good consistent profit result in forex. we have to improve our skill more and more

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    for several years at forex trading business, i got so many experiences , from learning, practicing and did trading, and many of them gave me some situation where i had to face them with strong mental, and even almost made me down
    but, strong mental gave me more chances to keep learning and practicing, and these are the steps for me to grow up with the better thing timeby time
    then the conclusion here, need a time and process to change the situation from the worst to the better one

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    You are right mate learning is not very easy at all and nobody can gain all the knowledge in this business as we know that our learning is a process. That's right we have to learn regularly in forex market which can bring a good consistent profit result in forex. we have to improve our skill more and more
    Learning is really the means by which the trader is doing things right, because if you can not learn, you can not earn. But it is not all learning that is hard, it depends on the style and pattern the trader uses in learning, this is what might bring either appraisal or defeat to such forex trader in the trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    for several years at forex trading business, i got so many experiences , from learning, practicing and did trading, and many of them gave me some situation where i had to face them with strong mental, and even almost made me down
    but, strong mental gave me more chances to keep learning and practicing, and these are the steps for me to grow up with the better thing timeby time
    then the conclusion here, need a time and process to change the situation from the worst to the better one
    That is the spirit bro, every traders have to one or two things to say when they are learning and trading in the forex market. The main thing is the end results that the trader have now, the old stress and struggles has past. What we can do to help the beginners that is coming should be the top priority now, so that they can pass through the smoother way.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 263 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast