Page 1 of 263 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Was your learning easy?

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50

Was your learning easy?

I opened this thread for all of us to share our trading experience, the learning ways and the way that you think is best for the beginning traders to follow, so that they will not make the mistakes we made.

We should agree from the perspective that forex traders learned the market from different sources and mentors, this also have a great impact in the outcome of the trader, except for the fact that some smart traders redefine themselves later.
    Personally, my learning years ways not that rosy, it was a kind of challenge that i have to pickup and rise to face, but the fact still remains that i am enjoying it today.

In 2004, a friend introduced forex to me, and ever since them, i have being looking for many ways to gain success through it. It was a tough challenge because i had no one to teach; aside the introduction of some basics things the friend told me.
    This was why i had to learn the forex trading independently, i was a good friend of the internet for more than 3 years learning how to trade. During this time, i learned many trading systems like trend trending, swing trending, reversal trading through various means and approaches.
    It was a tough thing, but i made it at last. And this really made me to be better than some traders i later met.

Am not saying this is the best way to learn trading, but share how you learned the market, and let us deliberate the best way to learn the market and encourage the incoming traders. HAPPY TRADING!

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32
    I was very much interested in online money earning process and it is only in 2010 i got to know regarding the forex trading business and started involving myself into the forex trading business. Initially even i lost some huge amount of money and this was a kind of alarm for me. I took a break of 6 months and was concentrating only on learning process from many websites such as baby pips. After gathering the knowledge i started practicing in the demo account for developing good trading system which can give me consistent gains.

Now i can confidently say that i have the caliber to gain, but i need to achieve total financial freedom by gathering good trading capital.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Well, I am in this market for more than five years and still am in this market, this is a big achievement for me that I am in this market for a longer time, I have earned more than my loses, even for the first time when I started trading, at that time, I didn't even know about the order execution, and I invested 150$ in my account and started trading, I didn't know how to use meta trader, but I made more than 500$ with that 150$ invested, after earning that amount, I didn't know how to secure it, so that's why very next day I lost the whole amount, due to inexperience, that was my first trading experience, but now I trade with proper money management and analysis, basically I am a technical analyst.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4
    This thread is really good for learning specially for newbies, if we learn this forum and understood is the best way to the beginner trade to follow with the help of this trade I learn many trending system like trend trending, swing trending, reversal trading and many more. And by understood this thread is really made me a better trader then I was before.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by miya View Post
    This thread is really good for learning specially for newbies, if we learn this forum and understood is the best way to the beginner trade to follow with the help of this trade I learn many trending system like trend trending, swing trending, reversal trading and many more. And by understood this thread is really made me a better trader then I was before.
    I think that the main cause of loss in Forex trading is due to several causes. First of all it is occur by the trader due to there weak knowledge and less experience of work. When the traders make analysis about the market they do not gave fully concentration about the markets behavior which is a main cause of becoming loss in trading.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    I think that the main cause of loss in Forex trading is due to several causes. First of all it is occur by the trader due to there weak knowledge and less experience of work. When the traders make analysis about the market they do not gave fully concentration about the markets behavior which is a main cause of becoming loss in trading.
    You are right mate, I want to tell some other things that cause loss in forex trading, one is opening several trades without knowledge of proper money management, direction of market etc. secondly doing hurry each and everything, like opening and closing trades most frequently without proper information, or you can say lack of knowledge.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    No I don't think that my learning was so easy at all since 4 years I am doing trading in this business first 2 years were very bad for me and I lost a big amount of capital in first 2 years but later I learned from mistakes slowly slowly and now I am making a very good consistent profit every month from this market

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i have spent much time for trading forex, years, but i see that there was not an easy thing here and even just made me feel like a newbie always,
    forex trading is about skill, pure business, and all depend to us for how to absorb the lesson and understand it and then implement them at trading forex, but if keep learning and practicing continuously, it will help us to get better

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    I am still a learner in this business but I think my learning is not very easy at all because I have to learn about many types of trading strategies and analysis even i have to test the market condition and patterns myself we need our own effort in forex regarding our learning and earning

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    I like to spend a lot of time in my trading I think forex trading learning is easy but we have to do trade step by step in this market many trader's want to earn money at once but that's not possible there are many levels in forex and we have to follow all the levels within a process any quick decision could be harmful for us

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 263 123451151101 ... LastLast