Page 7 of 274 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: OLD_Questions for promotion "Communicative Bonus"

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 768
    Given: 206

OLD_Questions for promotion "Communicative Bonus"

Ask your questions here and inform us about possible errors (incorrect bonus calculation).

Posts quality requirements:

1. The posting must not violate the Forum Rules.
    2. The number of characters in the post must be at least 200 (BB-code tags and quotes are not included).
    3. Posts must be original (written by the user, not copied from other sources) and have meaningful content.
    4. The publication of the text taken from other sources without documenting it as a quotation and detailed sources is prohibited. To make such a message included, add to quote your thoughts and comments (a minimum of 200 characters.).
    5. Translated posting, as well as with a large number of grammatical errors, are not paid.
    6. Meaningless Needless and Junky will be deleted
    7. Advertisements, off topic, flood - are not paid.
    8. In case of the “Communicative bonus” promotion or Forum rules are violated,bonus can be cancelled totally or partially.

Not allowed!

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 768
    Given: 206
    Quote Originally Posted by umarfarooq786 View Post
    I think i am not be able to understand what is the benifit of Thumb up and why we can't earn good income here. Please tell me if i post genuine messages at least 30 may i increase.
    "Thumb up" - this is "Thank" per post.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 6
    Dear sir . Where is newbie group options ? i didnot find out this option . can i post there ?
    How much i can post there ? please let me know . Thanks administration

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,204
    Given: 432
    Quote Originally Posted by Anik roy View Post
    Dear sir . Where is newbie group options ? i didnot find out this option . can i post there ?
    How much i can post there ? please let me know . Thanks administration
    Any RoboForex Forum user with “Newbie” status or higher (having more than 5 posts and Forum registration more than two days) can join the “Communicative bonus” offer.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 94
    I want to ask that " Is affiliate code and partner code are same thing? " If they are same thing then i missed to mention roboform in registration forum of my trading account. Will i recieve bonus for trading now?
    Second question is that is it necessary to get registered at forum and for trading account with same email in order to get bonus? Because i was thinking of doing so.
    Please reply when you get free :)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    I am new member of this forum. So I want to know, can I withdraw the real profit?. And can I withdraw the posting bonus?. And If I make big profit by my posting bonus, then can I withdraw the big profit?. please give the Answer.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 94
    Sir Moderator please reply to my question.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by faysal View Post
    I am new member of this forum. So I want to know, can I withdraw the real profit?. And can I withdraw the posting bonus?. And If I make big profit by my posting bonus, then can I withdraw the big profit?. please give the Answer.
    The credit/bonus is not withdraw-able, the profit above the bonus is withdraw able only. so when you make profit above the credit , only that is able to withdraw without any restriction

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    I want to ask that " Is affiliate code and partner code are same thing? " If they are same thing then i missed to mention roboform in registration forum of my trading account. Will i recieve bonus for trading now?
    Second question is that is it necessary to get registered at forum and for trading account with same email in order to get bonus? Because i was thinking of doing so.
    Please reply when you get free :)
    Hello if we took the literal mean of the affiliate code means that it's same like partner code how , these are the codes which company gives to the partner and when partner brings the clients so they give partner codes, but more likely they are same!
    there is not problem if you missed it .
    https://my.roboforex.com/en/trading-...ading-account/
    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/5...m-partner-code
    so when you will open new account then at the end of the form, in Affiliate code , type roboforum, because this forum is by roboforex.
    This is necessary to use the same email, but it good if you use same, but you can not edit it .
    BTW: we have several Affiliate programs currently:
    http://www.roboforex.com/forex-affiliate/

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    i am already register with roboforex. now if i open live trading account under forum partner code will i get bonus.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0

About my attach Forex account........

Dear expert forum member, I am a new face in the forum. And I attach a account in the RoboForex. Is that enough for me to get the posting bonus?. And I receive credit 30. How I will use in my attach account. Please give me solution.

Not allowed!

Page 7 of 274 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast