Page 6 of 274 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: OLD_Questions for promotion "Communicative Bonus"

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 768
    Given: 206

OLD_Questions for promotion "Communicative Bonus"

Ask your questions here and inform us about possible errors (incorrect bonus calculation).

Posts quality requirements:

1. The posting must not violate the Forum Rules.
    2. The number of characters in the post must be at least 200 (BB-code tags and quotes are not included).
    3. Posts must be original (written by the user, not copied from other sources) and have meaningful content.
    4. The publication of the text taken from other sources without documenting it as a quotation and detailed sources is prohibited. To make such a message included, add to quote your thoughts and comments (a minimum of 200 characters.).
    5. Translated posting, as well as with a large number of grammatical errors, are not paid.
    6. Meaningless Needless and Junky will be deleted
    7. Advertisements, off topic, flood - are not paid.
    8. In case of the “Communicative bonus” promotion or Forum rules are violated,bonus can be cancelled totally or partially.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I am very new in this forum. I don't know many things on this forum. I want to know whether we can withdraw the forum bonus in our bank account?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,204
    Given: 432
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Thanks for the reply ,me having a question related to bonus ..
    me seen that while making first post credit was showing 30 and then when i made another post same credit showing,not increased ..My question is that credit will be added after moderation or after definite number of posting.
    if your posts does meet with the criteria for automatic detection for payable activity, then your credit will be increased ultimately ..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    why my Credits or my bonus is not increasing ??? how can i avoid this ??? is 2 lines is enough to get paid ??? i made 12 post and as i know i will have 0.25 per post that mean i should have 3 dollars or 300 credits is this true ???? but i had now 75 credit now why ???

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    I think i am not be able to understand what is the benifit of Thumb up and why we can't earn good income here. Please tell me if i post genuine messages at least 30 may i increase.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 252
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    why my Credits or my bonus is not increasing ??? how can i avoid this ??? is 2 lines is enough to get paid ??? i made 12 post and as i know i will have 0.25 per post that mean i should have 3 dollars or 300 credits is this true ???? but i had now 75 credit now why ???
    Quote Originally Posted by umarfarooq786 View Post
    I think i am not be able to understand what is the benifit of Thumb up and why we can't earn good income here. Please tell me if i post genuine messages at least 30 may i increase.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboForex Administrator View Post
    1. Any RoboForex Forum user with “Newbie” status or higher (having more than 5 posts and Forum registration more than two days) can join the “Communicative bonus” offer.
    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/5...bonus%E2%80%9D

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    if your posts does meet with the criteria for automatic detection for payable activity, then your credit will be increased ultimately ..
    Just now i posted a post with more then 200 character but the credit is not added automatic. I don't think the system is fully operational,correct me please if me wrong.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    I did copy paste posts? Huh Posting in 4 different forums for more than 2 years and already made 10,000 posts all over there, but no one till now showed such respect to me, hahaha...

Well, it may be true that some posts may be similar according to the topic, that does not mean that there is what i should get infraction/warning. @Gamer your message quota is full, that's why i posted in here. If you guys strict in rules, than it's okay, but that does not mean you start giving the members infractions for stupid reasons. The first one, yes i agree that i posted a similar thread which i dint searched before, but the next one which i got for the similar posts? Huh. Come on, is this the reason you should give infractions to members? Atl east what i posted is with my written hands, not doing copy-pasting. It's really very discouraging.

Let me give you more light into this-
    Thread: How you join the forex trading business.
    My Post: When i first join the online business, i tried with the HYIPs and some other sites which were scam, but later i searched for better options and then i found that the forex business and then i start to learn about trading and get involved with this business.

Thread: How you discover Forex
    My post: actually i was first involved in HYIP programs, and dint knew that most of them turns into scam in a matter of days, after having bitter experience with them, i searched for such a program from where i can atleast gain some decent money and i found that on Google.

Now elaborate to me why and how this both posts means duplicate to each other? Do i need to change my past to make my two posts different for the same questions asked by the thread?

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Razor1911; 08-18-2013 at 08:27 AM.
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamuna View Post
    I am very new in this forum. I don't know many things on this forum. I want to know whether we can withdraw the forum bonus in our bank account?
    The bonus for cent accounts (account type PRO-cent, Fix-cent) (account must be registered with the partner code forum).

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,204
    Given: 432
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor1911 View Post
    I did copy paste posts? Huh Posting in 4 different forums for more than 2 years and already made 10,000 posts all over there, but no one till now showed such respect to me, hahaha...

Well, it may be true that some posts may be similar according to the topic, that does not mean that there is what i should get infraction/warning. @Gamer your message quota is full, that's why i posted in here. If you guys strict in rules, than it's okay, but that does not mean you start giving the members infractions for stupid reasons. The first one, yes i agree that i posted a similar thread which i dint searched before, but the next one which i got for the similar posts? Huh. Come on, is this the reason you should give infractions to members? Atl east what i posted is with my written hands, not doing copy-pasting. It's really very discouraging.
    if it's a stupid reason then you shouldn't do this stupid mistake right. you are only got the infraction not to copy paste, you just got the infraction due to the reason you have made a duplicated post at the forum.
    actually i was first involved in HYIP programs, and dint knew that most of them turns into scam in a matter of days, after having bitter experience with them, i searched for such a program from where i can atleast gain some decent money and i found that on Google.
    When i first join the online business, i tried with the HYIPs and some other sites which were scam, but later i searched for better options and then i found that the forex business and then i start to learn about trading and get involved with this business.
    these are two post in the same topic and you saying it's not a mistake.
    Please follow the rules, i promise there would be no problem. :)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    hi admin

i open an trading account and i attached it today to this forum please check my account if it will work with out any problems
    my account number is 731226

and i have a question also if i had a margin call should i recover my loss or not in order to withdraw profits ??

aslo what is the maximum to post daily ??? how much will i get paid per post ??

i hope you will help me thanks nice forum
    Hi, mohamed reda!

Your's account number 731226 is all right.
    In case of Stop Out the Bonus will be removed from the trading account.
    Quantity per day is not limited.
    Payment is charged only for quality posts.

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 274 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast