OLD_Questions for promotion "Communicative Bonus" - Page 2
Page 2 of 274 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 2739

Thread: OLD_Questions for promotion "Communicative Bonus"

  1. #1
    Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,088
    Promo (¢)
    33,800
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 762
    Given: 204

    OLD_Questions for promotion "Communicative Bonus"

    Ask your questions here and inform us about possible errors (incorrect bonus calculation).

    Posts quality requirements:

    1. The posting must not violate the Forum Rules.
    2. The number of characters in the post must be at least 200 (BB-code tags and quotes are not included).
    3. Posts must be original (written by the user, not copied from other sources) and have meaningful content.
    4. The publication of the text taken from other sources without documenting it as a quotation and detailed sources is prohibited. To make such a message included, add to quote your thoughts and comments (a minimum of 200 characters.).
    5. Translated posting, as well as with a large number of grammatical errors, are not paid.
    6. Meaningless Needless and Junky will be deleted
    7. Advertisements, off topic, flood - are not paid.
    8. In case of the “Communicative bonus” promotion or Forum rules are violated,bonus can be cancelled totally or partially.

    Not allowed!

  2. #11
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    33
    Promo (¢)
    365
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Hello!
    Keep in notice, bonuses will be credit within first 5 days of every month, make sure you have attached your account with the forum profile, once bonus credit in your account, then after profit above the bonus regardless available for the withdraw
    is there any minimal amount for the bonus that transfer to my account?

    Not allowed!

  3. #12
    Registered user Razor1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Indian Air Force
    Posts
    129
    Promo (¢)
    1,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    I am amazed to see that post rates are 0.25 per post while the new thread rates are only 0.15? I think creating new threads should have better rates as forum has less thrads to post on.

    Not allowed!

  4. #13
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,884
    Promo (¢)
    300
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,192
    Given: 430
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor1911 View Post
    I am amazed to see that post rates are 0.25 per post while the new thread rates are only 0.15? I think creating new threads should have better rates as forum has less thrads to post on.
    Hello!
    We have created many threads already, we have even articles on different topics created by our content team, so mainly almost threads are there but yes in future their amount will be increased, the rates based on topic section, let's see if you create a topic on trading strategy you need effort time, content etc, so hence there you get higher rates if you do create thread in trader's talk you get less rates ..

    Not allowed!

  5. #14
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2
    Promo (¢)
    30
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Hi there masters,
    Firstly i wanna thank all here for the nice promotions.
    Then i have an inquiry about the referral system:
    what does the administrator sentence means (You can not get bonus for the referral's posts.
    But once you have a referral and it comes into the group of Newbies, you will get the 50 cents)
    I can't get it correctly please explain it more...

    Not allowed!

  6. #15
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,884
    Promo (¢)
    300
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,192
    Given: 430
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    Hi there masters,
    Firstly i wanna thank all here for the nice promotions.
    Then i have an inquiry about the referral system:
    what does the administrator sentence means (You can not get bonus for the referral's posts.
    But once you have a referral and it comes into the group of Newbies, you will get the 50 cents)
    I can't get it correctly please explain it more...
    There is no compensation/ bonuses for the referral posts ..
    when you bring a member here under you, then when his/her status changed into the newbie group, after that 50 cents credits into your forum profile but after that no bonuses for referrals

    Not allowed!

  7. #16
    Registered user Razor1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Indian Air Force
    Posts
    129
    Promo (¢)
    1,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Also i want to add avatar for my profile, but i can't upload it, anyone please help.

    Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

  8. #17
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,884
    Promo (¢)
    300
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,192
    Given: 430
    Quote Originally Posted by dindinaq View Post
    is there any minimal amount for the bonus that transfer to my account?
    The bonus transferring on a real account is executed once per month only (from the 1stup to 5th) according to the user’s application.Minimum withdrawal request is $10. (> 1000 cents). Withdrawal requests without an account number and Live Account e-mail are not accepted.
    Note: read the rules please

    Not allowed!

  9. #18
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2
    Promo (¢)
    30
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    There is no compensation/ bonuses for the referral posts ..
    when you bring a member here under you, then when his/her status changed into the newbie group, after that 50 cents credits into your forum profile but after that no bonuses for referrals
    Thanks for the fast explanation and hopefully you may review that issue later....

    Not allowed!

  10. #19
    Registered user Razor1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Indian Air Force
    Posts
    129
    Promo (¢)
    1,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    I got Infraction for inappropriate language? Can anyone explain me where i used any abusive language? @Gamer Please explain me.

    Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

  11. #20
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,884
    Promo (¢)
    300
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,192
    Given: 430
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor1911 View Post
    I got Infraction for inappropriate language? Can anyone explain me where i used any abusive language? @Gamer Please explain me.
    You know why did you get the infraction, i showed the reason for this, for a single violation not a specific infraction can be created, your violation belong to this.

    Not allowed!

Page 2 of 274 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •