Do you think you can make it in Forex trading?
Page 1 of 41 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think you can make it in Forex trading?

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50

Do you think you can make it in Forex trading?

Really, this is the main question that is running through the minds of several forex traders. And mainly, the answer that is coming through their minds is No. But that should not be the case with traders, so far you are optimistic, then there will be hope for you in the market all the time.

To me, the answer is Yes, and the reason is because of three things I have worked for in the time past. The three things that all forex traders should have before they take this trading to a serious realm, and the three things I am talking about are;
    * Trading system I have devised and worked with for a meaningful period of time
    * My trading plans and management I have in place that is time proven
    * My discipline and mindset of trading in the market (which is positive)

You can have all what you want in the market if you have objectives and focus. You do not just trdae, but trade on what you have hope in. This is why the first stages of the relationship of traders wit the market should be based on finding the right trading system and practicing for at least three months to know if that system is worth working with or dumping. And in this, I suggest a trend trading system, because this is the natural way of movement of the market.

If a good trading system is put in place, then the trader should proceed to having good plans and management in the market. Trade with a lower risk and an enhanced profit targets, this is the right means to prolong your relationship with the market. Also, try as much as possible to limit the number of instruments you are trading. The lower the instruments, the better for you to be focused.

Lastly, You need to believe I yourself first, you need to believe that you can do this. You need to be discipline with what you are doing in order to achieve this as well. I always have many trading calculations about numbers of trades inline with the trading percent of earning I have with my trading system, and this is always a massing profits if faithfully traded by me. This means if the trader could follow what he plans, he can get a near results of what he objects about.

In conclusion, you are the only one that can help yourself to make success in the market. The trading attitude of the trader will determine the success the trader will get, and you will never go beyond what you can envisage. So, I advice you to broaden your view about trading and take up the challenge with a good plan. HAPPY TRADING!

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    This is the most common thing in the minds of all new traders who have newly joined the forex market, they have super motivated that they will definitely get that thing which is really needed and this thing attract all the traders, if there isn't any money then they will not get attracted and never think about money, so the main thing we need to see is motivation and attraction.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 1
    I am already earning in forex trading. So its not a question if I can make profit in forex trading as I am already making profit in forex trading. My goal now is expansion. Just imagine that in two to three years time I can earn 1,000 dollars a month profit. This is my ultimate goal. If I can earn that much then I will be happy. So far I am holding a 250 dollars a month profit and next year I want to earn 500 dollars a month profit minimum.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    This is the most common thing in the minds of all new traders who have newly joined the forex market, they have super motivated that they will definitely get that thing which is really needed and this thing attract all the traders, if there isn't any money then they will not get attracted and never think about money, so the main thing we need to see is motivation and attraction.
    This is far beyond the minds of the new traders, it occurs to the old traders as well, most especially if they have tried to be successful without the success coming forth. It is a think of decision making question. But with all things put in place, most especially the psychology of the trader, I believe that anyone can make it in forex trading, all he needs to pay attention of better plane and seriousness.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32
    I really like the conclusion given by the thread starter that we are the only ones who would be helping ourselves when we are aspiring to succeed in the forex market and this is totally very much especially when we are trading in this highly risky forex market because it is with the traders attitude and mindset which paves way to succeed in the forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i am in learning and also make some profit too, and i believe that i can make it at this business, well, there are many points or steps that i have prepared and mastered , it is not so simple we have thought before , forex trading is a full of skill and all depend to us,
    i believe with myself that forex trading is the place for me, i felt suitable and have passed several years at this business and even have leaved my old job for forex trading or now i am a full time trader

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 81
    This is a thread without meaning. Do you think people come here to get losses? Why would anyone invest his money if he thinks he cannot earn money with Forex? It is not the thinking but the skills that we can display that will earn us profits in Forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    I am already earning in forex trading. So its not a question if I can make profit in forex trading as I am already making profit in forex trading. My goal now is expansion. Just imagine that in two to three years time I can earn 1,000 dollars a month profit. This is my ultimate goal. If I can earn that much then I will be happy. So far I am holding a 250 dollars a month profit and next year I want to earn 500 dollars a month profit minimum.
    although I had long known forex, but I am still learning to make a profit, because I have not been able to get a consistent profit, I learned and practiced using a demo account and practice patience. Everyday that am trading forex I keep on learning...I observe closely the movements of my currency pair. I knew that by doing that I can distinguish important patterns that can help in my perfect entry in to the market.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    This is far beyond the minds of the new traders, it occurs to the old traders as well, most especially if they have tried to be successful without the success coming forth. It is a think of decision making question. But with all things put in place, most especially the psychology of the trader, I believe that anyone can make it in forex trading, all he needs to pay attention of better plane and seriousness.
    No brother, after a long time we can say that a trader is an old trader, and if he is an old trader then he will have some good and bad experience, and if he is using his experience then he will be able to understand his ability and skills to earn money, he will not see big dreams, he will be limited according to his skills.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    First of all we need a very good confidence in forex as we know that until we have no confidence till then we will never be able to do trade properly in this business we need a very good motivation and hard work in forex only after that we can make consisetnt amount of money every month from this business

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 41 1234511 ... LastLast