TRADE IS FOR PROFIT
Page 1 of 48 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: TRADE IS FOR PROFIT

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 9

TRADE IS FOR PROFIT

We all trade for profit not for loss if you think why can't i profit and and why i profit little why i loss?
    You wake up in the morning sit down in front of the pc what is working in your brain? Most of the trader go for trade with this mentality that i have to trade then lets make a decision to make a buy or sell.You said to me yes for trading its need to take decision to make buy or sell.That's where we make mistake if we maintain a trading strategies and go for it then we know that we can get trading signal in depand on the trading strategies.

Suppose we use simple moving average signal for trade.Moving average signal provide us simple uptrend and downtrend signal.I just put an example with the moving average every one use different technics and chart and signal and analysis.We randomly think we need to trade without getting signal or trend then its very easy to caught by marker.Another thing seen in the trader its a habit to trade daily.We trade standing in the bus stand trade while walking.situation like by all mean we need to trade.If we trade without proper analysis then its possible to loss.You don't need to trade if u go out for work and any other purpose go relax trade in the house.In busy situation find a gap and don't go for trade.If u sick take a break if u loss randomly take a break fresh ur mind and go for the trade.Situation with ur girlfriend and put anger on ur trade with high lot and loss.

It's u and you understand when u trade and whats the best situation.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    I will sum up the matter in simple words, a trader need to make a trading plan before he / she starts to trade in real market, without making a trading plan, if a trader starts trading then he will definitely face the same problem as you are facing, with the help of a trading plan, you will be able to prepare your mind for loses, a target you will set for daily basis and you will analyze the market according to your skills.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32
    Yes, all the traders all over the world trade with the intention of making money while trading in this highly potential forex trading business such that the gains made from the forex trading can be used for the traders to achieve financial freedom. Hence, one should always trade with good knowledge and aim for sustaining in this highly risky forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    all of us came to forex trading for making profit, but need to take the first question and answer it, how to make profit at forex trading ? and it will trigger us to start learning and practicing and steps by steps get the understanding from it, and after pass some time or maybe years, we just changed the first question with how to build a good career at forex trading

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 32
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashviniurs View Post
    Yes, all the traders all over the world trade with the intention of making money while trading in this highly potential forex trading business such that the gains made from the forex trading can be used for the traders to achieve financial freedom. Hence, one should always trade with good knowledge and aim for sustaining in this highly risky forex trading business.
    For beginners Forex is risky and is not easy to do but we should give it our all first and try to do our best . With learning and as we gain experience it will become easier for us to earn money in trading.Learning will help us make the good trading plan and earn money here easier .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Trading with simple trading system is always beneficial I think the use of moving average is very helpful for a trader because regarding market trend it provide a very good idea and analysis for a trader along with it chart look very easy to understand so we all should use moving average I personally use moving average some time

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    For beginners Forex is risky and is not easy to do but we should give it our all first and try to do our best . With learning and as we gain experience it will become easier for us to earn money in trading.Learning will help us make the good trading plan and earn money here easier .
    first thing you should trade only needs huge money for the long existence for trade. in trading the trader must have the positive thinking toward the trade. the trader must think for earning profit and proper management of business. trader must have his fixed aim and goal that will help him to reach his aim. in trade we also have to face loss but do not think that loss is the failure of the trader it is the mistake to solve for the earning in business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by abul4220 View Post
    We all trade for profit not for loss if you think why can't i profit and and why i profit little why i loss?
    You wake up in the morning sit down in front of the pc what is working in your brain? Most of the trader go for trade with this mentality that i have to trade then lets make a decision to make a buy or sell.You said to me yes for trading its need to take decision to make buy or sell.That's where we make mistake if we maintain a trading strategies and go for it then we know that we can get trading signal in depand on the trading strategies.

Suppose we use simple moving average signal for trade.Moving average signal provide us simple uptrend and downtrend signal.I just put an example with the moving average every one use different technics and chart and signal and analysis.We randomly think we need to trade without getting signal or trend then its very easy to caught by marker.Another thing seen in the trader its a habit to trade daily.We trade standing in the bus stand trade while walking.situation like by all mean we need to trade.If we trade without proper analysis then its possible to loss.You don't need to trade if u go out for work and any other purpose go relax trade in the house.In busy situation find a gap and don't go for trade.If u sick take a break if u loss randomly take a break fresh ur mind and go for the trade.Situation with ur girlfriend and put anger on ur trade with high lot and loss.

Know and understand the best situation for trade is the key to success in forex trading, we have to understand the market situation, and also to understand our situation, because forex trading is related to psychological factors, so we have to really understand our psychological condition, and how to keep our psychological condition. There is an opinion of you that I will correction, actually we can get loss even if we trade with analysis.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    In simple term I want to explain that learning is very important in starting we all know very well that learning is very important for us first but many people ignore this and they try to make money in forex without any proper preparation forex trading is not only about profit we need a strong trading plan, learning, practice, education, and hard work too

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by abul4220 View Post

Yes we all trade for the profits and bring early success in our lifes but in forex we should try to stick to the basics and then try to get more and more profits if we have overcome our early mistakes then i think we can earn great profits

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 48 1234511 ... LastLast