Patterns in market - Page 2
Page 2 of 189 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Patterns in market

It is true that, in general, a systematic model of the Forex market, Forex market and can learn in depth about the various patterns. Normal is a model that provides guidance in the Forex market, the market in this way, candlestick patterns, candlestick patterns is a sign that can be learned. Movement patterns will be a lot of confusion in the market candlestick pattern right model for us to realize that we can learn to do.

Knowledge of proven patterns and strategies for trading Forex in my view are highly useful. It is proven that trading as per pattern is profitable because the pattern trading has been around since long and market continues to produce the same patterns again and again.

Banned
    Really, i will like to say that there is nothing obvious in the trdaing of the forex market, all traders are just trying to get the best in the market by just trading under assumption, if any traders can be 100% sure of the trend, then he will love to be trading all the time that he has this assertion, but it is never possible in the forex market to say it big.

There are various kinds of patterns of trading . The indicators are various helpful. Maximum people say that profit can be earned through the help of decapitator .I don't believe in any indicator as they are only helper. But to trade we must to follow a significant pattern . But traders should follow the market pattern as it is perfect and really effective as well as helpful to take the perfect decision.

It's just that we will experience confusion due to candlestick pattern also consists of a lot of market movement patterns that we can understand the pattern to memorize. If any trader can follow the market patter then he will get the better chance to make perfect trade... Even candle patter is the most essential theme to get the market sentiment.

thanks for the topic first of all. i am new to forex trading and is currently looking to learning as much as possible. i used to trade in forex in real account a couple of times, but i have never considers these patterns and that might me the reason i faces more losses then profit.

Its very much true that there are number of patterns in the forex market and if we keep trying out all the patterns then there are all chances of running the trial, better to be on the right side of the trading. All such kinds of the trial should be made on the demo accounts and concentrate more towards the important patterns.

I think the trading with patterns will be the good for any expert trading and my personal opinion it is very difficult to handle the pasterns in the trading for the especially for the newbies trader that not have the experience of the trading and i think the trading with pattern is the best to predict the price but need to have the knowledge of the trading.

Quote Originally Posted by sam9630 View Post
    I think the trading with patterns will be the good for any expert trading and my personal opinion it is very difficult to handle the pasterns in the trading for the especially for the newbies trader that not have the experience of the trading and i think the trading with pattern is the best to predict the price but need to have the knowledge of the trading.
    Well, trading with pattern has their own good point but even so, you will realize that pattern is only depend on the technical. If you think that some pattern will make you read the trend, then check it first with the news. If both of them support each other then you can trade that way.

Yes, understanding market pattern is very important. It is a basic of traders. Forex is well-organized trading platform. here traders are helped to understand market pattern. I think hidden patterns are more profitable but very risky. Traders who do not understand market patterns well can use zig-zag indicator because it drew automatic pattern.

Page 2 of 189 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast