Patterns in market - Page 189
Page 189 of 189 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189
Results 1,881 to 1,884 of 1884

Thread: Patterns in market

Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    THere are numerous chart patterns and we need not know them all but the patterns we know, we should know them in and out. Using all the chart patterns can create confusion and chaos in our trading and hence we need to do the practice to find which chart patterns can be profitable for us and how. Traders has to make sure he is doing the correct work and trading with realistic mindset.
    When we are studying the patterns on demo and practicing them, we will find all of them are not so useful, some are more useful then the others. Some patterns are clearer than others, while some patterns needs an experienced eye to study the charts. Like temporary patterns can be clear from using the chart patterns or some indicators but hidden patterns needs more detailed market analysis and experience.

My own knowledge of market patterns is completely different from what is discussed min this thread though I have utilized the privilege of learning it and by that adding more to my knowledge. I am well familiar with candlestick and chart patterns , Harmonic patterns, Wolfe pattern and Elliot wave patterns. Of all these patterns, I dedicated much of my times to learn candlestick and chart patterns and that is really working for me though I know few things about harmonic patterns but I sparingly employ itbin trading .

Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    My own knowledge of market patterns is completely different from what is discussed min this thread though I have utilized the privilege of learning it and by that adding more to my knowledge. I am well familiar with candlestick and chart patterns , Harmonic patterns, Wolfe pattern and Elliot wave patterns. Of all these patterns, I dedicated much of my times to learn candlestick and chart patterns and that is really working for me though I know few things about harmonic patterns but I sparingly employ itbin trading .
    we actually learned and known something earlier before coming to this thread or forum while the rest just like me also learned a lot from here. knowledge will always be knowledge, no matter where we get them and in what form, it's always good for us to increase our knowledge with something new to improve our strategy and understanding with market patterns. this improves my strategy a bit and maybe i can make it more accurate than before.

The accessibility to exchange anything from practically any area has created another influx of brokers giving elective venture open doors just as some short-term theoretical apparatuses, for example, double choices and stock day-trading. Because of double alternatives trading, this type of contributing can be exceptionally rewarding with up to 80% returns on winning choices which can be set to expire inside sixty seconds. Stock trading can likewise give a decent return to day traders, although there are various reasons why trading forex still dominates the competition.

Page 189 of 189 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189