Guys, help me find Advisor, please.
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Guys, help me find Advisor, please.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Guys, help me find Advisor, please.

Guys, I am selling is now "new hope". Found on the Internet " tiwaz-ea ", before you buy it, please write who worked with him. it is better to new hope or not?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    What you really need is not expert advisor but rather the knowledge , skills and experience and the only way you can acquire these is through learning and practice. You can now see that there is no way you can dodge learning in forex trading if you actually mean to be successful . So many people wrongly believe that once they have a robot to trade all problems are solved but how wrong they are. In forex trading , how much you know determines how far you go.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    It does not matter for me that how many people force me or suggest me to buy their robotic trading system, but I never bought those expert advisors, even if I have to use in future then I would like to create mine one because I don't like to depend upon other's trading strategy or robot. Even I still think that manual trading is better thant he robot trading, so better to learn manually in forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    i don't know about it actually but my advise is do not use this type of advisors, you should learn and practice on demo account for good strategy confirmation, with more and more practice you can become a good trader and can earn easily, robots and advisors can be bad some time so avoid them but if are confirm about them this is ok

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 5
    Forex sis very risky business no one tell you what happen next in market every one is predict his own way so if you need advice then many peoples guide you in their own way but you must need analysis your self for your trading because no one is responsible after you make loss with their signals,

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Many free advisors are available on the mt5 community so you can download it and you can make some money. if you will buy any advisor then i am not sure about the working. because i have seen some peoples who have purchase the expert advisors but when working on then lost money. so therefore the best is improve your skills and knowledge.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    i have not used it but i think it would be good if you trade manually, programmable robots can be wrong so market can move unexpectedly, so always be online here and trade manually this can be good , someone also told me and suggest to use robots but i never use it, i like manual and it is safe also then robots, just need to be focused in trading

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 17
    Are you want sell your advisor or you need a adviser on your meta trader because any experienced trader is never used any expert Advisor in their trading and when we new in this business then we are not know how to use it because I used one advisor but I do not know how to use it,. All instruction are on notepad with it but I cannot understand its concept.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]My brother, I advise you not to rely on the robot but relied on only yourself in trading
    Because the robot has made many mistakes up your case to reset the account
    You rely on yourself and open your trades manually and does not rely on a robot, whatever the degree of success in trading[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by rehmat View Post
    Are you want sell your advisor or you need a adviser on your meta trader because any experienced trader is never used any expert Advisor in their trading and when we new in this business then we are not know how to use it because I used one advisor but I do not know how to use it,. All instruction are on notepad with it but I cannot understand its concept.
    his is the issue we have always with some people that needs help, they will not express themselves better to the point that one will be able to help them, and this is not good enough. The thread as a good attraction, but reading what the thread starter words, it is as nothing to me, because all the statement was not well constructed.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast