how to install indicators if any one shared in this forum - Page 6
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: how to install indicators if any one shared in this forum

[lang=ar]Brother This is a very simple process you after you download the cursor from one of the sites, after proving MetaTrader 4 intervention on the MetaTrader 4 track and looking for indicators named file, and then you place
    The index that you downloaded in this file, then open the platform on your computer and find the list of the inclusion of the index that you downloaded[/lang]

Quote Originally Posted by Zahid-r23 View Post
    hell traders i do not know about using computer or trading terminal so please tell me if any one share a indicatr here then how can i install in my trading software as i can find that in my indicators list
    You only need to download the indicator on your computer and open the program file of mt4 on your computer and drop the indicator in the indicator folder in the program file, after that you need to restart the mt4 trading platform and check it in the custom indicator tab to attach on the chart.
    Always have realistic DREAMS!

hi to you all
    the process of installing indicators on meta trader 4 is very easy in fact it's he easiest thing to do
    first of all download the indicator you want to install then open your meta trader 4 platform then click on file on the right top you get sub menus click on ( open data folder ) that will take you to a folder where all indicators of meta trader 4 are . the open the folder called MQL4 THE OPEN FOLDER CALLED INDICATORS . now you go back to the folder where you downloaded the indicators right click on it and chose copy then go to the folder ( indicators ) right click on any blank space and choose paste . OK now close all tabs and restart your meta trader 4 click on ( insert ) then ( indicators ) then ( custom ) and finally you can find the indicator you just added click on it and it's added on chart

Banned
    You can easily install it on your trading platform first you need to download that indicator file then you need to copy and paste into meta trader expert folder. then all things are make easy for you. When you paste it into installation folder of mt4 terminal then open your terminal and inset your indicator into you window chart.

Banned
    You need to find the file on that indicator where is thread is post about that then you need to download it on your Laptop. Its a ex4 files you need to copy paste that file into your meta trader indicator and expert folders of your meta trader platform 4 files. Then open your meta trader 4 terminal and goes to insert option and insert your indicator on your platform.

Its so simple to install a indicator from inter net or share on this forum. You first need download it and then copy that file and paste it into meta trader expert or indicator folder and if you file is templates then paste it on meta trader templates folder. then open you terminal and then insert that indicator for install on your chart. then you indicator is show on your chart.

Hi Yes you can install any indication on the meta trader 4 and through the new method after the company last update
    I go to mql4
    II go to Indicators
    Thirdly, your cursor within the instrument Indicators
    The fourth seal platform and then akthaha again will find it in the list of Indicators
    V drag the indicator to the chart and put your settings and congratulations on the cursor position.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rehmat View Post
    Its so simple to install a indicator from inter net or share on this forum. You first need download it and then copy that file and paste it into meta trader expert or indicator folder and if you file is templates then paste it on meta trader templates folder. then open you terminal and then insert that indicator for install on your chart. then you indicator is show on your chart.
    I have known how to install the custom indicator since more than 10 years ago, and it is changing, so traders that will get advice on this regard should make sure that they are follow the trend of the changes. Because the way they are handling it then is not the way they are handling it in this case, this is so important.

Trader
    to install any indicators on metatrader 4 first you must have installed metatrader 4 in pc and have donwloaded indicator that you want to install it then open metatrader 4 and go to data folder its show a new windows of mt4 where is installed then copy your donwloaded indicator and go to MQL folder and paste it to the indicators folder

You will need to download metatrader4 trading platform and run it. When it is launched, you click on file which locate at the top of the platform by the left and then click on data folder.A dial up box will open and then click on MQL4 and after that click on the indicator, when you do this you will the list of default indicators , copy and paste your indicator here. Having done that, close the platform and relaunch it,check the indicator by the left side of the platform and you have the custom indicator of your choice

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast