how to install indicators if any one shared in this forum - Page 5
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: how to install indicators if any one shared in this forum

Banned
    There are informations out there that make it better for us to work as hard for the good issues we know out there we have to understand we have seen the right form of trading formation and formulations we work for the right of every trader we know out there is the best formations of choice

- - - Updated - - -

I think its proper,what I was taught way back is that when you have an indicator you want to load on your mt4, put in together the right process and work it out in some good processed parts we have to be sure of everything we know there is nothing true or intervalued there is always that when you go to your left , drag and drop the file and then put it in the right side of the market to run the market right

I have come to know that installing a forex trading indictors is so much easy when you know that it's easy to install an indicator fast you to know the platform well enough from the file drop down ⬇ allow in the file section select file data then you follow step by step the promts getting you indictors from where it's stored and paste to father file mql in the running programs

Banned
    I have shared with us in the best way we have to really understand we have to really get the given issues of the market that we as traders are able to understand the biggest form of perception we know out here we have to the right process we know that makes it better for us in the best ways we work on

Trader
    for installing custom indicators, download from here and copy the downloaded indicator to indicators folder which is located in mql4 folder where we installed it, so in this way you can add one new indicator but make sure it is good first then place it, or it is not harmful for your computer means free of virus

Banned
    To install a custom indicator was kind of difficult for me back then, but not until I make a good research on how to do this and when I follow the step by step guard provided by the indicator I was able to install the indicator and make it work perfectly well, it is hard for a newbie to install a custom indicator without a proper step by step guard which most of the indicator provide.

Trader
    installing of indicators is is not hard and can be easily done, all you have to do is to copy and paste the indicators in he place of it in mql4 and so then close the chart and reopen and you will find the indicators you set and then you can apply it on the chart and then you can use it easily and trade wih it and star to make profits.

Start to make profits alone with indicators? I think nope mate its not a right process to follow the movement of price in forex, we have to make sure that some good trading analysis are working with the right place out there, for example the use of technical analysis would be compulsory, the technical indicator's are so much helpful in our trading confirmation when we have a good use of technical analysis in forex.

Simple go to mt4 log files and expert adviser so then paste your file. and then you can select this file by mt4 .. and you can working on the expert advisors.. but you must working on the short term trading.. because you can not depend on long term trading by expert advisor. so therefore the best is working on the manual with good information about the pair.

Its easy to download and install indicator from this forum to your meta trader 4 platform. You need to click indicator file on this forum then when its download copy the indicator file from your download folder. When you copy file then right click on meta trader 4 platform icon then select open file location then open meta trader editor after that open expert folder from meta trader editor. When you open it paste your file of indicator their and then back and paste the file in mq4 folder. Its done open your platform and insert the indicator that you installed.

First of all download the indicator and open you terminal and than open the folder of indicators in the terminal and copy the required indicator and paste in the indicator folder and then restart the terminal and then put indicator on your chart and enjoy it...

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast