how to install indicators if any one shared in this forum - Page 4
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: how to install indicators if any one shared in this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Zahid-r23 View Post
    hell traders i do not know about using computer or trading terminal so please tell me if any one share a indicatr here then how can i install in my trading software as i can find that in my indicators list
    Its easy to have the indicator which one share with you (mq4) just download it as you download the files and then open the download folder and copy the indicator file (mq.4) and than open your meta trader 4 there you will find open folders click on it. Than a folder file will be open select indicator file and you will find a list of indicator which meta trader 4 have there you paste and than close your meta trader platform and reopen it you will find it in on indicator list

Quote Originally Posted by Zahid-r23 View Post
    hell traders i do not know about using computer or trading terminal so please tell me if any one share a indicatr here then how can i install in my trading software as i can find that in my indicators list
    That is not the starting point if you want to be a good forex trader, you must first among any other things learn forex trading and take time to practice until you acquire the necessary knowledge, skills and experience. Trading is not what you can just do just like asking for people to give you indicator that will give you the best signal. The truth is that , there is no cheap way to success in forex trader

These is quit informative I dont even know what to say and so we have to run the market well and for the right market is well informed and be better in certain positions that we have to run the right market for certain reasons, the best of it all is that there is a good informations that I have gotten from it,it has worked well and I can tell well its working and am deffinetly ready to use it.

The way to install an indicator on a certain account is to run the market in the right way we have to pull the file on our desk tops, log in to our mt4 and then make sure that with it there is the indicator section when we enter the market we drag and pull the file onto the station of the mt4, then we close the mt4 then restart our computer and make the right moves we will see it there for trading

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    That is not the starting point if you want to be a good forex trader, you must first among any other things learn forex trading and take time to practice until you acquire the necessary knowledge, skills and experience. Trading is not what you can just do just like asking for people to give you indicator that will give you the best signal. The truth is that , there is no cheap way to success in forex trader
    Yes buddy I am agree with you this is an very important point because first of all we should start with the basic things and for those we can take the help of forex trading e books. We have to understand the concept of basics at first we have to understand the rules of trading, meaning of trading, history of trading, risk factor etc

it is abig problem > you don't know use CPU an want to learn forex it is abig mestake
    you have said that you do not know how to use computer,
    I would first advise you to go and learn how to use computer

those works of the simple tasks on attaching indicator with the platform of mt4 used to be with the fixed on folder name and they changed to work with the one as having with generated on each installation of mt4 by the computer.

Trader
    to install the new indicators you need to copy it to the folder indicators which you will find it in a folder called MQL4 then close the meta trader and open it and you will find the indicator in the meta trader then you can put it on the chart and use it, this process is easy and do not need complicated operations because meta trader is easy to use and easy to trade with.

Banned
    I think you identify the one you want , drag it on to your computer then when you are trading make sure that you open the mt4, look at the indicators part at the top bar, scroll them import it from your desk top, then close your mt4 and your computer if possible , they switch on, and check on your left where your indicators are, and see if they are imported, its really that simple

There is something I have noticed and that is a the traders in the forex trading forum is that people here don't share the indicators they use but there other parts that I have seen that you can download indictors that have been packaged including the template that you can trade with very and expect that same results that had the same

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast