how to install indicators if any one shared in this forum - Page 3
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: how to install indicators if any one shared in this forum

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

how to install indicators if any one shared in this forum

hell traders i do not know about using computer or trading terminal so please tell me if any one share a indicatr here then how can i install in my trading software as i can find that in my indicators list

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahid-r23 View Post
    hell traders i do not know about using computer or trading terminal so please tell me if any one share a indicatr here then how can i install in my trading software as i can find that in my indicators list

This is the first time ever doing every thing is very hard to do, on and off the next time it might be so easy. When we try to do some thing new, seek for the original post to learn it. I would like to advice, it is so easy to install indicators them in the folder of the broker.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahid-r23 View Post
    Well, many has advised you on how to do this, but with what you have said that you do not know how to use computer, I would first advise you to go and learn how to use computer, or trading apps on phone, because it would be an issue for you as the time goes on. All what you would be doing on the trading platform and financial market are not same , you need to know how to handle a computer, that is how what they are telling you here could help you.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    first, which type of indicator do you wish to install, and secondly which trading platform are you using? Because to the best of my knowledge MT4 platform which I downloaded from Profiforex come with over 30 indicators and can be installed with few clicks.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Well thread creator mate if you want to learn about any indicators installation or any mt4 trading software installation then please visit some other threads, or you can search on other forex education sources. I have created couple of good threads for newbies in "Trading From A to Z" Section from there also you can learn about some tips of mt4 terminal learning.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    it's not hard job to install the indicator in your computer, you just have to copy your indcator and open your C drive in there there would be Meta Trader 4 proggramming folder have to open that and after that you have to get in ther is folder name MQL4 open that and then there would indicator named folder open that folder and paste, some times there short way like you have to double click on idicator setup it can be installed in your computer automatically that's very simple and fast way.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 3
    it is too easy my friend.first you need to download the indicator.then copy that and open mt4 and then click on the file and then click on the open data folder and there you can see indicator folder just past your indicator there.after that restart your mt4 and you can see your indicator available on the indicator option.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Its not a very tough work to download all those indicator's those are shared on robo forex forum. I think you should visit trading strategies section from where you can get a good education to download or install mt4 indicator's in a simple process. I just visit a thread couple of minutes back where thread creator explained in a very easy process that how we have to download indicator. You should check trading strategies section in this forum for that.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    it is very simple you just go to terminal then click on file and click on open data folder.then show you some folder so you open the MQL4 foler and past all indicator that you want to install after that you should be restart your terminal. when your terminal is open then go to navigator window and select then indicator drop it on chart with mouse you will see you indicator on chart.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the options tool box has with the offers on form submission entry for trader to input the link of a web address for external source of files to be loaded but i do not have any idea about those really in a matters of practice as have not yet trying to loads any successful loads to work with the feature
    untitled.JPG

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by asif888 View Post
    it is very simple to install ROBOFOREX metatrader4 in laptop or computer, just down load mt4 create record by web and help save the idea your hard disk, and handle the installation, must guy most of handle the installation while software state. do not down load old record of roboforex metatrader4. when you get some good mistake must hitting the ground with help range. roboforex offers on the web help range likewise.
    Don't know on which topic you are discussing this is not related a thread to meta trader 4 installation. The title of the thread is how to download an indicator shared my member's in the threads.

Thread creator to install indicator just click on it and then you have to click on save button. I have a windows xp version downloaded in my pc and I am downloading the indicator with this way in my pc. Its a very simple thing to do you can contact me by private message too if you need more help about, I am always here for all. Thanks

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast