how to install indicators if any one shared in this forum - Page 2
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: how to install indicators if any one shared in this forum

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

how to install indicators if any one shared in this forum

hell traders i do not know about using computer or trading terminal so please tell me if any one share a indicatr here then how can i install in my trading software as i can find that in my indicators list

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 28
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahid-r23 View Post
    hell traders i do not know about using computer or trading terminal so please tell me if any one share a indicatr here then how can i install in my trading software as i can find that in my indicators list
    it is very easy at first your download a indicator than open your mt4 terminal than open file >open data folder >mql4 >indicator than you past your indicator which one you download than you restart your mt4 platform than check you indicator list you find you indicator on this list and open it for used your indicator ok

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4
    Its very easy to download meta trader 4 software i think you should clear you virus first from your computer or format your pc and after that download robo forex broker meta trader 4 software its a very simple process there should be no problem to download its meta trader 4 softwareI think it's depending on your style of trading too. If you're long-term traders so it will be different view to look current condition is still sideways or trending so the assumption will use high time frame for long-term traders

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    me too when i got tired from computer i use my phone to trade by it. bet the problem you can only use it for open and close trades. and add some indicators to your chart . but dont use your own costume indicators or strategy. i found one apps that have mire indicators and more option . interceptor
    Just wondering. Why not look at the font symbols. In this way you can choose roman number instead of letters. But this is only my opinion. I tried to check the indicators that I have but I don't have elliott waves. I'm really interested to add one and hope to try it also. I already google it and its seems good. I do hope that I can make some good analysis using this

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    VPS service is a good thing to have in trading system of the traders that want automated trading programs. I have not used this service since i am a manual forex traders that looks at my trading system all the time. One thing i do not like about vps is the cots of maintaining itI can help you, this is why I started the thread
    In my initial post I have explained what is the solution. What part of it is not clear?

If you want tell me what Linux version you have and I'll tell you how to proceed exactly.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    it's the very first time to do anything end up being really difficult to do however within the next period it might be super easy. however whenever we attempt to discover one thing all of us look for the initial publish to understand associated with. right here we state that it's each and every simple to set up indications via duplicating all of them within the folder from the agent this personal. after that reactivate the actual mt4

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Forex its market a lot of risk, which can be exposed to significantly rolling so A must for any trader wants to enter this market is to learn well through access, research and learning on demo accounts for a long period of time until he finds himself had to learn all that is needed for trading on live accounts

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 8
    hi guys. i have downloaded some indicators for mt5,and then placed them in the mql5/indicators folder as you can see on the attach ment .i have even gone into metaeditor and complaned them

but when i am the open terminal i can not find them there to attach them ..i am looking for a candle count down timer , and a market prize indicators...
    thax

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    It would be difficult if you dont understand about how to operate a computer. But you can know and can become expert in operate a computer if you have much more experience. You can download indicators from this forum and then you open local disc c - program fikes - mt4 roboforex - mql - indicators. Put the file in the indicators folder.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    You can meakukan it, there is a process to download indicators, download the first indicator and after that you can insert, the indicators folder you should know very well that where you install the terminal such as drive C or drive d inspect the track first and then paste in the folder indicator indicator

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by kie202 View Post
    You can meakukan it, there is a process to download indicators, download the first indicator and after that you can insert, the indicators folder you should know very well that where you install the terminal such as drive C or drive d inspect the track first and then paste in the folder indicator indicator
    I think its best that we first know what kind of indicator we have to install or add to our mt4 trading platform. Its best if we check if theirs an instruction on how to add it to start with to prevent redundancy in installing the indicator. Also its best if we can auto or run it first if its working properly before using it for best and accurate result.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast