how to install indicators if any one shared in this forum - Page 17
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: how to install indicators if any one shared in this forum

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

how to install indicators if any one shared in this forum

hell traders i do not know about using computer or trading terminal so please tell me if any one share a indicatr here then how can i install in my trading software as i can find that in my indicators list

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahid-r23 View Post
    hell traders i do not know about using computer or trading terminal so please tell me if any one share a indicatr here then how can i install in my trading software as i can find that in my indicators list

if there is a trader or coder that shares custom indicator files and you want to use them on your MT4, then the thing you have to do is download the file. if you have downloaded it, copy the file and paste it in the indicator folder in MT4. the way is after you copy the file, open MT4 then open the file, select "Open data folder". after the open data folder opens, select the "MQL4" folder then select "indicator".
    the indicator file that you copied earlier you pasted in the "indicator" folder. Closed. then refresh MT4. finished. You can use indicators on your MT4.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    as a trader, you will definitely need indicators to help simplify the analysis of price movements in the market so that it is easier to determine the entry and exit because indicators must be installed on the chart so traders also have to learn how to measure indicators and read signals generated from indicators which he uses

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    I think its best that we first know what kind of indicator we have to install or add to our mt4 trading platform. Its best if we check if theirs an instruction on how to add it to start with to prevent redundancy in installing the indicator. Also its best if we can auto or run it first if its working properly before using it for best and accurate result.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    installation of the indicators is not hard and easy to be done, you can find the indicator you want in title of the indicators and so you choose the suitable indicator for you and set it up on the chart to start trading with it, there are many indicators in the meta trader and they are good for trading with, and so you can trade with any of them to make money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    just down load mt4 create record by web and help save the idea your hard disk, and handle the installation, must guy most of handle the installation while software state. do not down load old record of roboforex metatrader4
    thanks

Not allowed!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617