how to install indicators if any one shared in this forum - Page 13
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: how to install indicators if any one shared in this forum

Trader
    If any one shared a indicator file on this forum then you are immediately download that fine and then copy and paste that file into meta trader indicator folder. You must need to remember that to paste that indicator file to the appropriate folder then you can use this indicator to your platform after insert it to your platform chart.

Banned
    There is thread on how to attach indicator in mt4 platform if you can't find it you should simply use the search options to locate it, to install or attached indicator is really easy for those who knows how to do it but for beginners they might need that thread which state everything in details how you can install or attached indicator in your mt4 which you can find when you use the search button.

Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    There is thread on how to attach indicator in mt4 platform if you can't find it you should simply use the search options to locate it, to install or attached indicator is really easy for those who knows how to do it but for beginners they might need that thread which state everything in details how you can install or attached indicator in your mt4 which you can find when you use the search button.
    It is good to know everything that may be of help to traders when they are journeying with forex market, but a trader like me will not use this kind of indicator, i don't use external indicators anymore. I use the trendline to trade and everything i need to us to draw my trendline is present on the MT4 trading platform already. Those traders that will use external indicators will find it hard to trade on mobile platform of MT4 also.

Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    It is good to know everything that may be of help to traders when they are journeying with forex market, but a trader like me will not use this kind of indicator, i don't use external indicators anymore. I use the trendline to trade and everything i need to us to draw my trendline is present on the MT4 trading platform already. Those traders that will use external indicators will find it hard to trade on mobile platform of MT4 also.
    I have always known that no knowledge is lost, and what you think you don't need today might be what you will need the most later. It is true that the trendline strategies might not need external/custom indicator to draw and operated upon, but there are some traders that did not know how to draw trendline, they will need to use the custom indicator for that purpose. I know how to do the both, but i still like it if you learn how to install indicator on your trading platform..

Banned
    It's much easier to trade and make money with computer than trading on mobile because there are many tools we can use with our mt4 platform on desktop or laptop so it will be much easier making money with computer, indicators can be installed easily on your computer but for a beginner who don't no how there is a thread on the forum which explains how.

It's easy to install indicator in mt4 platform because what you need is to move or copy paste the indicator in your mt4 install indicator folder but first you need to locate the directory where you install your mt4 terminal then copy the indicator and put it in indicator folder there you need to open your mt4 terminal and access the indicator on indicator list.

Trader
    This is really easy for all of us to use indicators in our trading and then make some profit with it. If you find any indicator and you are like it then you are first need the ex4 file of that indicator and then install or copy this file in your meta trader folder expert or indicator folder and then you can use that indicator in your trading platform easily.

Trader
    when someone shares any indicator it is downloaded already mean you have no need to any extra site when you click on attachment your downloading will be started automatically. after downloading the copy that indicator from your computer and go to meta trader 4 terminal click on a mql4 file and then click on indicators in this folder past your indicator and check in your terminal

Trader
    installation of the indicators is easy to be done and will be done in just few steps and so he will be able to use the indicators he applied to the chart, with meta trader the trader can trade with the indicators present in the meta trader or add custom indicators for the meta trader to use it for trading or build a new strategy with it.

The process of installing the indicator to the platform of trade go thus: we need to launch our platform (Mt4) , at the left hand corner we see file we click it to see the drop down, then we click 'OPEN FILE AND FOLDER" proceed to click MQL4 then INDICATOR we are going to see all the custom indicators , then we need to copy the indicator that we want to install from the file we have gotten the paste it in the indicator folder. the next thing is to close the Mt4 and relaunch to see our indicator installed.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast