Heiken ASHI smoothed for ctrader - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Heiken ASHI smoothed for ctrader

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Heiken ASHI smoothed for ctrader

Hello,

Someone can help me to find heiken ashi smoothed indicator for cTrader?

Please help !

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    I wish I could help you out to find the indicator. Unfortunately, I have uninstalled my cTrader trading platfrom few months ago so I forgot where and how to add the heiken ashi indicators. Let me remember a bit thing, I think the indicators is located in the upper side of the platform. Or simply click the Tools in menu bar of cTrader. I wish it help you since that's all I remember about cTrader's indicator.
    I have a question for everyone here in this thread, so heiken ashi indicator is already involved in our c trader trading platform or we have to add that manually in c trader terminal, and can I use third party indicator in c trader trading platform same like the mt4 trading platform. Actually I don't have much information of c trader terminal I mostly spend time in mt4 for trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    I have a question for everyone here in this thread, so heiken ashi indicator is already involved in our c trader trading platform or we have to add that manually in c trader terminal, and can I use third party indicator in c trader trading platform same like the mt4 trading platform. Actually I don't have much information of c trader terminal I mostly spend time in mt4 for trading.
    Yes there are lots of indicator which can be found in the ctrader platform in the indicators section. Just like the MT4, we can also find some basic indicators and some customs to apply in our trading chart. Otherwise if we want to add another custom indicators, we can add them in our ctrader by copy paste them in ctrader folder, right in the indicator's folder. But make sure that the indicators were created in use for ctrader because if it is from another platform, we can never use it in our ctrader.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 9
    Ctrader platform is one of the fastest trading platform all over the world it is a true Ecn platform and there is many symbols that is add on it so it is nice to trading using this platform and you can place your order faster than any platform so it is the right for scalpers traders all over the world so i like it .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Haikenashi indictors is one that you wont find in this kind of platform you have to make sure that you always know how to use what you have and what you see I that said account or the web platform that you have to make sure opportunities don't pass you where I was some

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    The best of when we have to work and properly work and be sure that we need to run the given issues we work for the best of everything is always based on how we are working with it, its a slow way of showing the best trading shown markets we have to really best in some of the areas we know of

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    it is better to search the indicators on the ctrader to see if this indicator is present or not and if you do not find it then you can search the web about that indicator to see if it is available for ctrader or not and if it is available so how you can add it to the platform and work with it, this will not take long time and you will find what you want.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4
    go to the roboforex website i think they have this page where they have written about how to use the ctrader and still if you need help come back here and ask for it we would love to help you .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    this indicator is good for trading and will help the trader much for trading because it gives good signals of trading, the trader can search about it and he will find it, but i do not know if it can work with ctrader or not, because i think ctrader will not accept all indicators, so it is better to search for a version for ctrader only.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    I think this indicator is present in c trader but i do not remember its location, you can search it and you will find it or google about it then you can find a solution for your question, it is easy to locate it but you need to do more work and then you will reach it and start to apply it to the chart and trade with it because it is a good indicator for trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    simply function tough and give your better.Forex will definitely change your life brother if you trade sincerely and you give enough time to forex market I think the indicators is located in the upper side of the platform. Or simply click the Tools in menu bar of cTrader. I wish it help you since that's all I remember about c Trader's indicator.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast