Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Heiken ASHI smoothed for ctrader

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Heiken ASHI smoothed for ctrader

Hello,

Someone can help me to find heiken ashi smoothed indicator for cTrader?

Please help !

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Frankly I can not help you in this application because I did not use the C-Trader platform before but can reach this index by searching on the Internet and can be good for you that one of the members of the forum who are using this platform

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mikastarbiz View Post
    Hello,
    Someone can help me to find heiken ashi smoothed indicator for cTrader?
    It can be being a concealed prize but few things are concealed in this article. everything will be available but you need to dig this away for making some money in it. simply function tough and give your better.Forex will definitely change your life brother if you trade sincerely and you give enough time to forex market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    yes heiken aishi should gives of the better work with the ctrader to deliver the higher on precision with the simple on plain with the logics to use with the signals qualification as ctrader works of the faster on delivering chart movesment.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Thread creator mate, sorry but I don't have heiken ashi for c trader trading platform, I can give you heiken ashi for mt4 terminal. Because I am not using c trader trading platform that's why I don't have its indicator's too. I think its easy to download heiken ashi for c trader, check on internet sir, I am sure you will get it from there.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Hello thread creator sir I have a heiken ashi indicator but that's working in mt4 terminal right now and I don't know that it will work in c trader platform or not. Because I don't know much about the installation of an indicator in c trader platform but if we can use the mt4 indicator's in c trader terminal then I can give you heiken ashi indicator just send me a private message sir and I will help you about this case.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Hello thread creator sir I have a heiken ashi indicator but that's working in mt4 terminal right now and I don't know that it will work in c trader platform or not. Because I don't know much about the installation of an indicator in c trader platform but if we can use the mt4 indicator's in c trader terminal then I can give you heiken ashi indicator just send me a private message sir and I will help you about this case.
    What is heiken ashi i don't trade with it in platform,so what can be found more good than the mt4 with indicator MA,if the trader then look to trade in metatrader4 well they finally give much attention with MA but indicator is not working always with only few reason in trading will the trader find solution for their problem whenever they trade with other indicator to see the market i see many people could fail to spell MA and trading to earn from it,market always changes all the time it needs attention and many good things.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 28
    i don't have heiken ashi intended for c trader trading platform, my spouse and i will certainly offer people heiken ashi with regard to mt4 terminal. since the now i am not utilizing c trader trading platform that's why my spouse and i don't have it is indicator's too. we think their effortless for you to Download heiken ashi with regard to c trader, payment with online world sir, now i\'m sure You can consider The item coming from there.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Quid this is not a trading platform, heiken ashi is a indicator which create two types of candles only on charts, regular red or regular green you can choose any color on those candles, right now I am not using heiken ashi chart. I have seem some trader's who use heiken ashi chart pattern in trading, its easy to know about the market trend direction with the help of heiken ashi.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 263
    Given: 169
    I wish I could help you out to find the indicator. Unfortunately, I have uninstalled my cTrader trading platfrom few months ago so I forgot where and how to add the heiken ashi indicators. Let me remember a bit thing, I think the indicators is located in the upper side of the platform. Or simply click the Tools in menu bar of cTrader. I wish it help you since that's all I remember about cTrader's indicator.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast