Page 7 of 271 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: What is a trading system?

Super Moderator RoboForex Trader's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 33

What is a trading system?

Trading system is a set of tools, rules and algorithms, that will help trader achieve profitability. Whatever combination of tools can be used as a signal – candlesticks combinations, news, indicators and so on. There are no limitations there, trader has flexibility here. The main demand – trading system should have an edge and generate gross profit exceeding gross loss.

Trading system should be described so, that trader should exactly know how to act in different situations. Trader should stick to his rules and not to break it, otherwise result will be unstable.

Trading systems can be divided on two groups:

MTS – Mechanical trading system. Trader executes signals that his system provides, manually. Most popular mechanical systems are based on indicators, but there are some them that even employ news to create a signal.

ATS – Automatic trading system or robot. It is an algorithm that automatically executes every trading signal. Most automatical systems are based on indicators. There are robots that employ Martingale and locks.

System consists of:

1. Strategy (the most important)

2. Set of rules for entry and exit

3. Money management (optimizing losses and increasing profits)

All factors above are used in the exact sequence. Also, it’s important to avoid «over-optimization» and not to fit your parameters to price action from the past to create perfect trading system. Market will change and all optimized trading systems tend to «break» and generate random results after that.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    every succesful traders ussualy belongs a trading strategiesto trade in forex trading markets but the most traders do not wantto share their trading system strategies to public or to traders to trade in forex trading markets. i am not any trading expert to trader in forex trading markets,i am only new traders and every trader its own strategies and making trader and earning profit to this own markets working in the style

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32
    Trading system consists of the trading style or the trading strategy which the traders implement when they are trading in the forex market. Having a trading system is very much important for the traders if they want to survive in the forex trading business. It is worth the time spent to develop a trading system.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 190
    Quote Originally Posted by HendiSTR View Post
    every succesful traders ussualy belongs a trading strategiesto trade in forex trading markets but the most traders do not wantto share their trading system strategies to public or to traders to trade in forex trading markets. i am not any trading expert to trader in forex trading markets,i am only new traders and every trader its own strategies and making trader and earning profit to this own markets working in the style
    Yes, most professional traders are not willing to share strategies and techniques that they use when they are trading. I also agree that every person has the strategies and different techniques. We can be successful if we have a specific strategy to get profit. I think, if we could be like that, we also do not want to share our techniques to other people.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 313
    Quote Originally Posted by saimon View Post
    I would like to share my opinion about trading system that i thank, what type of transaction you are going to conduct is one of most important think. when you will be a buyer or seller of a certain market you should know about what influential facts can increase or decrease your business such for fundamental news can break all types of strategy any time with in a fraction of second.
    It is undeniable that fundamentals could lead to significant market movements in a short time, this is why traders should know, at least understand some of the high impact news of a particular currency. There are times for traders to use technical, and there are time to use the fundamentals. Both are important.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    According to my experience, i would like to say that Forex is very risky, tough and complicated business and we have to be careful all the time. Trading system is almost same like trading plan. It's about how we implementing the trading strategy and money management. Work with good plan and strategy we can get the fruitful result from this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by HendiSTR View Post
    just as you said forex trading systems are personally developed by individual traders who work hard to develop systems which include sound money management and if i have worked hard to develop a good trading system i would not give it out for free or i may not give it out at all.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Success in this market must follow the strategy provides him what needs
    But the most important strategy is to continue whatever the loss because any trading system depends on the merchant, there are a successful trading system at the other, the same way when others fail
    The most important is to follow a consistent strategy to profit from this market

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Quote Originally Posted by jonking View Post
    just as you said forex trading systems are personally developed by individual traders who work hard to develop systems which include sound money management and if i have worked hard to develop a good trading system i would not give it out for free or i may not give it out at all.
    I agree, we must develop it by ourself, so the trading strategy will be comfortable for us and profitable also because it will be suits with our trading style and we can use it to make good profit. After we develop it, we must improve it always and make it better and better each day to make it become more profitable and give us consistent profit

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 48
    for the doing trade you must be follow forex trade and this is the best for getting success on the forex trade i think by the skill you will be make you success on the forex trade like follow money management and this is the best one most of the new trader do not follow money management so this is the best one for you

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Quote Originally Posted by noman9t8 View Post
    for the doing trade you must be follow forex trade and this is the best for getting success on the forex trade i think by the skill you will be make you success on the forex trade like follow money management and this is the best one most of the new trader do not follow money management so this is the best one for you
    only money management can't be called a system. you need to know the right place to stop and to enter the market in the management as well and that's very difficult. In order to understand this, you will need to do some analysis and learn how the market moves and when is the right time to cut your position.

Not allowed!

Page 7 of 271 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast