Page 3 of 270 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: What is a trading system?

Super Moderator RoboForex Trader's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 33

What is a trading system?

Trading system is a set of tools, rules and algorithms, that will help trader achieve profitability. Whatever combination of tools can be used as a signal – candlesticks combinations, news, indicators and so on. There are no limitations there, trader has flexibility here. The main demand – trading system should have an edge and generate gross profit exceeding gross loss.

Trading system should be described so, that trader should exactly know how to act in different situations. Trader should stick to his rules and not to break it, otherwise result will be unstable.

Trading systems can be divided on two groups:

MTS – Mechanical trading system. Trader executes signals that his system provides, manually. Most popular mechanical systems are based on indicators, but there are some them that even employ news to create a signal.

ATS – Automatic trading system or robot. It is an algorithm that automatically executes every trading signal. Most automatical systems are based on indicators. There are robots that employ Martingale and locks.

System consists of:

1. Strategy (the most important)

2. Set of rules for entry and exit

3. Money management (optimizing losses and increasing profits)

All factors above are used in the exact sequence. Also, it’s important to avoid «over-optimization» and not to fit your parameters to price action from the past to create perfect trading system. Market will change and all optimized trading systems tend to «break» and generate random results after that.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kamrul View Post
    A strategy or a strategy to profit from your Forex trader must have or know when you need to exit your trade in order to open a trading system, should continue to trade in this market, a strategy the best way to succeed in this market, will be able to continue, so. Therefor, it is very important and we need to be able to tank.
    is extremely important in the trading system is how to get into the market and how when they want to get out, because if we really get into the market but one of the exit market, the same we will not get profit in forex trading, but with two conditions that good can make us always with consistent profit

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    if we want to make profit from this business we need to follow some techniques and some rules. those rules are made by ours or others traders.this is called tradign system. this trading system usually made by analysing our balance , money management rules etc. this is very important for trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Trading system depend on our trading time and experience. personally I am trade mechanical trading system because this trading have fundamental and technical analysis both analysis other hand robot trading not have this analysis so I like MTS.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Well i think whatever system is giving profits we should continue using that. It is not mandatory to use the methods that others are using, even if your system says to open a trade by flipping a coin and open buy on head and sell on tail, but still have set of rules, proper money management and risk management and more than every thing you found that profitable - that is best system for you because you know that well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by thenight View Post
    Trading system is almost same like trading plan. It's about how we implementing the trading strategy and money management while we trade in forex. With following the trading plan and be discipline with that then we can get the maximum profit will less risk in forex. Too bad there is a lot of traders which is breaking their trading system so they are losing their money in forex.
    Maybe you are right. But I think trading system is not only trading plan and money management system. I think trading system means the ability to understand to total system of forex market. demand and supply, fundamental and technical analysis, economical condition, force of money, market monetary system everything is part of trading system.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    If you want to earn money from Forex market ,you need to learn more about in Forex trading.Forex is the best business in the world.I love Forex trading very much .I am more experience in Forex market.Forex is one of the best business in the world.Huge number of people are involve in Forex market.I love Forex trading very much.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    I believe that we can not do anything meaningful in the trading of the market without having a good trdaing plan at hand, this is where true forex trading comes in, and you can not have this without real trading strategy that will do it for you, it is just the work piece for the real traders. Yet, never think that you can be successful with only trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by fatemayesmeen View Post
    If you want to earn money from Forex market ,you need to learn more about in Forex trading.Forex is the best business in the world.I love Forex trading very much .I am more experience in Forex market.Forex is one of the best business in the world.Huge number of people are involve in Forex market.I love Forex trading very much.
    In your article have a lot of commence about trading system but you didn't say anything about trading system. Trading system is the process which a trader are using to realize the market condition, market movement and demand & supply. Demand and supply is main base of all kind of business and proper trading system can help a trader to find out to correct condition of demand and supply.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by guru View Post
    Well i think whatever system is giving profits we should continue using that. It is not mandatory to use the methods that others are using, even if your system says to open a trade by flipping a coin and open buy on head and sell on tail, but still have set of rules, proper money management and risk management and more than every thing you found that profitable - that is best system for you because you know that well.
    I agree with you. I've run a trading system that has been created by someone, actually been purchased. I trade with the system and the result is bad. After evaluation, I do not know how the system works. I was not familiar with the system that I have purchased. Finally I made it by myself and I enjoy

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 6
    trading system is very difficult for a trader . if a man create a good trade , that person must accept forum ruls and give good performance. a trader if wants making a good trade first learn then join forex forum because without experience he is not success in forum . so forex trading is risky for every trader.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 270 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast